• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRDS OF PREY starring Margot Robbie (2020?)
1 1

1,068 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Juno Beach said:

I don't think all these pre-production shots are the rebuttal for post-production CGI costs you think they are. 

Did you actually see the movie and how simple the design was, or did you just need to say something?

17 minutes ago, BaronSamedi said:

It sounds like the movie is doing quite successful, despite mixed reviews! I might have to take a trip down to the movie theater and check it out

I told wifey we could go this weekend. I heard bad but like you say it seems to be doing okay and some reviews like it so why not?

1 hour ago, BaronSamedi said:

It sounds like the movie is doing quite successful, despite mixed reviews! I might have to take a trip down to the movie theater and check it out

1 hour ago, Bird said:

I told wifey we could go this weekend. I heard bad but like you say it seems to be doing okay and some reviews like it so why not?

My recommendation is make your own call. Right now, people are attempting to play around with things like the Rotten Tomatoes audience score.

BOP_RT_Users.PNG.3146937647148f1094e3ab55758b0a51.PNG

When you check Verified audience votes, it comes in at 4.04/5 and 79% positive. When you check it with all audiences (unverified + verified), it comes up 3.81/5 and 74% positive. So potentially 9,992 accounts are attempting to mess around with the results.

4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

My recommendation is make your own call. Right now, people are attempting to play around with things like the Rotten Tomatoes audience score.

BOP_RT_Users.PNG.3146937647148f1094e3ab55758b0a51.PNG

When you check Verified audience votes, it comes in at 4.04/5 and 79% positive. When you check it with all audiences (unverified + verified), it comes up 3.81/5 and 74% positive. So potentially 9,992 accounts are attempting to mess around with the results.

Oh, those are mine.

I'm using them all to destroy this movie's reputation and keep TROS at 86%...

(shrug)

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Only when arguing about data analysis suits my desired outcome. :baiting:

You mean being able to actual analyze the data and see what it presents? Or do you assume the 9,992 accounts that rated this lower just forgot where they purchased their tickets from?

:kidaround:

Just now, Bosco685 said:

You mean being able to actual analyze the data and see what it presents? Or do you assume the 9,992 accounts that rated this lower just forgot where they purchased their tickets from?

:kidaround:

The actual data analysis suggests that 86% consistency isn't anomalous.

I honestly am not surprised if thousands of people in my age group forgot where they bought tickets from. Generations get dumber as time goes on. My friends can't remember what they had for breakfast or lunch most of the time...

7 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

The actual data analysis suggests that 86% consistency isn't anomalous.

I honestly am not surprised if thousands of people in my age group forgot where they bought tickets from. Generations get dumber as time goes on. My friends can't remember what they had for breakfast or lunch most of the time...

I think you are purposely playing ignorant. But I'll leave you to it, as I really don't have patience for the games today.

I had no idea this was Rated-R. I get kind of pissy about some movies they don't make R that really need to be rated R. I have to ask those that saw the film, did this NEED to be rated R?

I liked Harley in Suicide Squad, I double checked and that was PG-13. This movie kind of snuck up on me. I didn't realize it was being released until it was almost out and saw a commercial. Can't say it made me want to watch it. Honestly the more I see of the film the less interested I am in seeing it. (shrug)