• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRDS OF PREY starring Margot Robbie (2020?)
1 1

1,068 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, D84 said:

Birds Of Prey Undergoing Massive Reshoots To Remove Pedophilia Story | Cosmic Book News
https://cosmicbook.news/birds-prey-massive-reshoots-remove-pedophilia

I guess when this movie is panned we can see the hashtag #releasethepedophilecut.

It turns out the details about 'massive reshoots to remove pedophilia' was not even true. The film only has two weeks of reshoots.

And the reshoots are additional action scenes, which was posted here before.

3 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

It turns out the details about 'massive reshoots to remove pedophilia' was not even true. The film only has two weeks of reshoots.

And the reshoots are additional action scenes, which was posted here before.

That's what they said about Justice League.  I have no reason to trust Warner Bros to tell the truth.

39 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Unfortunately, this sounds like a train wreck.

It's supposedly BS.

It's the action scenes that were announced recently, and Just Jared has people taking pictures of.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/09/05/margot-robbie-films-action-scene-for-birds-of-prey-reshoots/

On 8/18/2019 at 8:00 AM, Bosco685 said:

Another rumor was the John Wick co-director was brought in to save the day with this film. But his stunt company was already involved in the film from the beginning.

:whistle:

Just now, D84 said:

You mean PR photos are used to control the narrative?

Don't allow yourself to fall into the negative expectation trap. The director did not change out like in Justice League. Nor did the studio demand massive overhaul changes. There has actually been very strong test screenings.

I get it. You are hunting for negative news. But this was all outlined in advance what was being done. Not like Justice League.

5 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Don't allow yourself to fall into the negative expectation trap. The director did not change out like in Justice League. Nor did the studio demand massive overhaul changes. There has actually been very strong test screenings.

I get it. You are hunting for negative news. But this was all outlined in advance what was being done. Not like Justice League.

I'm not hunting for negative news, it's out there.  Ever since they gave Gavin O'Connor's concept for Suicide Squad 2 to Birds of Prey, the film has had a stink on it.

Here's how the Cosmic Book News editor announced the article.

It turns out his source was Grace Randolph, who has said from the beginning this film is going to fail but had no details. So now she is trying to make it into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

2 minutes ago, D84 said:

I'm not hunting for negative news, it's out there.  Ever since they gave Gavin O'Connor's concept for Suicide Squad 2 to Birds of Prey, the film has had a stink on it.

No it hasn't. This is coming from Grace Randolph. So Cosmic Book news repeated it.