• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRDS OF PREY starring Margot Robbie (2020?)
1 1

1,068 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Chaos_in_Canada said:

Pics or Fake

I actually had a video of the X theatre because it instantly gave me a headache

We ordered back row seats and when we got there, the entire back row was full. The only empty seats were down in front.

That was at Yorkdale though, on a saturday night so it could just be an anomaly...tbh I think the Harley quinn character is fizzling out and that is reflected in BA 12 decrease in value.

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I actually had a video of the X theatre because it instantly gave me a headache

We ordered back row seats and when we got there, the entire back row was full. The only empty seats were down in front.

That was at Yorkdale though, on a saturday night so it could just be an anomaly...tbh I think the Harley quinn character is fizzling out and that is reflected in BA 12 decrease in value.

That is not going to work. For this crowd, you need to comply with the following requirements:

• Carp on the film
  • Carp a little more
  • Confirm such carping was more than you ever experienced before

:rulez:

It enhances the discussion experience.

Edited by Bosco685

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

That is not going to work. For this crowd, you need to comply with the following requirements:

• on the film
  • a little more
  • Confirm such crapping was more than you ever experienced before

:rulez:

It enhances the discussion experience.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

giphy.gif

:roflmao:

I guarantee you with this crowd ONLY the negatives are where to focus. Especially if it is a studio or film they had no interest in to begin with. Far from the Star Wars franchise.

If that is normal discussion behavior, coronavirus is the least of our worries.

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

I guarantee you with this crowd ONLY the negatives are where to focus. Especially if it is a studio or film they had no interest in to begin with. Far from the Star Wars franchise.

If that is normal discussion behavior, coronavirus is the least of our worries.

#FixTheWorld

17 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

#ExceptMaybeBlackAdamAndShazam

#We'llSee

:insane:

A shame you didn't care for Aquaman and Shazam. I liked them. Though my favorites are still Man of Steel, Wonder Woman, Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut and now Joker. Birds of Prey was fun for the one-time experience, but not something I would rush to see again. It wasn't for me.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

:insane:

A shame you didn't care for Aquaman and Shazam. I liked them. Though my favorites are still Man of Steel, Wonder Woman, Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut and now Joker. Birds of Prey was fun for the one-time experience, but not something I would rush to see again. It wasn't for me.

wut?

Just now, Bosco685 said:

wut?

I enjoyed Aquaman and Shazam a lot. Not much re-watch value because of their mediocre 3rd Acts. Wonder Woman suffers from the same problem.

I get bored by Aquaman after he gets the King's Armor. I get bored by Shazam after there are more than 1 of them on-screen. I get bored by WW after Ares reveals his identity.

4 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I enjoyed Aquaman and Shazam a lot. Not much re-watch value because of their mediocre 3rd Acts. Wonder Woman suffers from the same problem.

I get bored by Aquaman after he gets the King's Armor. I get bored by Shazam after there are more than 1 of them on-screen. I get bored by WW after Ares reveals his identity.

I get bored of movies with time eras between 1914-1918 and 1933-1945

Edited by BaronSamedi