• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRDS OF PREY starring Margot Robbie (2020?)
1 1

1,068 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Looks uninteresting.

The last scene in the trailer is the only part that isn't boring.

And yet Twitter has it trending up rapidly. Different strokes, I guess. (shrug)

4 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I wanna stay positive really I do. 

Glad I am a Marvel fan we know how to make trailers.

And Feige is thankful with every editing contribution you have made. :baiting:

12 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I wanna stay positive really I do. 

Glad I am a Marvel fan we know how to make trailers.

I mean, the "Road to Infinity War" and "Road to the End" super-cuts on YouTube are really good.

Did you even see the Man of Steel, Dawn of Justice (sans Doomsday), and Justice League trailers...? Even the Suicide Squad trailers were great. Aquaman, too. Marvel Studios isn't the only one pumping out good teasers.

That being said - this Birds of Prey trailer is hot garbage.

10 minutes ago, media_junkie said:

I never saw the first suicide squad movie so I never got into the Harley craze.  Now after watching this trailer I still do not feel compelled to watch a Harley movie.

I think this is going to be a select audience that is fanatical over Harley Quinn and also wanting to see an all-female team-up that is going to flip over this film.

Though I do want to see what they do with the Black Mask character. Hopefully he is done right.

2 hours ago, media_junkie said:

I never saw the first suicide squad movie so I never got into the Harley craze.  Now after watching this trailer I still do not feel compelled to watch a Harley movie.

I watched the trailer and to me this just seems like another Suicide Squad movie, in style and substance of which there was very little in SS. I'll be giving it a huge miss. Seems to be a movie made for a bunch of obsessed cosplayers. 

I would have preferred a Birds of Prey TV show that starred Oracle & Black Canary, in the style of Person of Interest. That I would watch (personally). 

7 hours ago, bane said:

I watched the trailer and to me this just seems like another Suicide Squad movie, in style and substance of which there was very little in SS. I'll be giving it a huge miss. Seems to be a movie made for a bunch of obsessed cosplayers. 

I would have preferred a Birds of Prey TV show that starred Oracle & Black Canary, in the style of Person of Interest. That I would watch (personally). 

I like that idea for a show, but I'd prefer all three of the original team.