• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRDS OF PREY starring Margot Robbie (2020?)
1 1

1,068 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Coverless 9.8 said:

Imagine Smith giving a thumbs down to the movie starring the character whose name is in the title, (somewhere), after which he named his own daughter! :wink:

Your assumption is because of the character he named his daughter after he automatically embraces the film Birds of Prey? Okay. :insane: :wink:

10 minutes ago, Coverless 9.8 said:

Seems as valid as Smith praising McGregor's, "dripping delivery!" :wink:

So I guess when Kevin Smith praised Endgame, it must be because he has a goldfish hidden somewhere with that name. Brilliant!

:roflmao:

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

So I guess when Kevin Smith praised Endgame, it must be because he has a goldfish hidden somewhere with that name. Brilliant!

:roflmao:

I simply thought it would be ironic if he had panned the movie that featured the character after which he named his daughter.  The scene with Ewan McGregor that he singled out for praise hardly seemed noteworthy, but his praise/criticism carries far more weight than mine!  Eye of the beholder. I'm sure his motive is sincere! 

29 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

Finally rented Birds of Prey today. I was looking forward to something new and WOW this movie was carp...

Simple and plain!!