• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peer to Peer payments

3 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I wanted to ask if Pop money or Zelle can be used as alternatives to Paypal.  Cheaper fees and just as fast.

Pop money .95 cents to send request for money and free to pay request up to $2,500 daily and $4k max per month.

Only debit card or checking account can be used for Pop Money.   popmoney.com to sign up

Zelle is offered by most major banks at no cost  with very high limits.

if your bank doesn't offer zelle than sign up at zellepay.com    (supports smartphone only)

Of course these payment options do not offer any type of support for disputes like papal but it's much faster if seller is requesting

check or money order.

I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post this request.

3 hours ago, jasmit990 said:

Hello, 

I wanted to ask if Pop money or Zelle can be used as alternatives to Paypal.  Cheaper fees and just as fast.

Pop money .95 cents to send request for money and free to pay request up to $2,500 daily and $4k max per month.

Only debit card or checking account can be used for Pop Money.   popmoney.com to sign up

Zelle is offered by most major banks at no cost  with very high limits.

if your bank doesn't offer zelle than sign up at zellepay.com    (supports smartphone only)

Of course these payment options do not offer any type of support for disputes like papal but it's much faster if seller is requesting

check or money order.

I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post this request.

And that's why you use PayPal Goods & Services.
I still haven't figured out what these services offer over PayPal Friends & Family.