• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RECAP PG 17, Discounts posted Page 17, My Detective and Batman 12 cent books. New Sale of 10 Ct Action/Adv/Batman/Detective/Superman on Sunday at 8pm
3 3

342 posts in this topic

@Alexander Wu I see that you are very new. Welcome to the boards (wttb), I sent you a pm. Thank you for your interest:) Just hit reply and say you will take the Detective 298 and I'll talk to you in the pm about invoicing. Thank you again:) nice to meet you.

Sharon

Just now, skypinkblu said:

@Alexander Wu I see that you are very new. Welcome to the boards (wttb), I sent you a pm. Thank you for your interest:) Just hit reply and say you will take the Detective 298 and I'll talk to you in the pm about invoicing. Thank you again:) nice to meet you.

Sharon

I will take the Detective 298

10 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Batman #212, Shot poisoned and Electrocuted!

Great color, some tan staining on the left, pages are not tan, they are very supple, so is the cover, some tanning (tannin) on the inside of the cover. Great color, nice looking book other than the staining. I'm going to price as a VG, but it's better than that. Bin is $10.00

5a64c14871bfa_batman212_0001.thumb.jpg.4f4ec1ac4f2e30eaaa1053bd57fa67bf.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5a64c1411f238_batman212_0002.thumb.jpg.a33d210eedefdeace72d6325776be7e5.jpg

:takeit:

4 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Are these your undercopies...?

No, they are my "only" copies. I don't think I own more than one of anything, unless I bought it recently and just haven't gotten around to listing the lower one.

Edited by skypinkblu
spelling, typing too fast;)

26 minutes ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

:takeit:

Batman #212, sold to Norrin's lawyer, thanks, Greg:)

I should have about 30 Detectives for tomorrow night, I'm about 1/2 way done grading and scanning them. There will be more freebies:) 

4 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

OK, thanks.  So you're jumping the DC ship ay?  :whatthe:

Not at all, I love DC, I'm just selling more of my SA books. I've been doing that for years, very slowly because I like them, I'm not jumping anywhere;) 

10 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Not at all, I love DC, I'm just selling more of my SA books. I've been doing that for years, very slowly because I like them, I'm not jumping anywhere;) 

your giving out too much information. haven't you learned anything from me. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, catrick339 said:

(Pokes head in)  Sky!  Doc!   You  two  kids  play nice, now...

(Runs  away giggling)

LOL...sorry,@Dr.X knows  that was a compliment, Tim (Dr.X) is the undisputed king of cardboard. He cuts up refrigerator boxes, you get cardboard that Superman can't bend. He's a pro! 

But it's time to start:) I'm going to start with another freebie:)

Batman #351, some moisture stains on the back. Free to the next person who spends $30 or buys 2 books.

free to Changer

5a6689d13906f_batman351.thumb.jpg.b8114e9a16b5b50162517e34f66aa4b6.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu