• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank You USPS
2 2

44 posts in this topic

On 1/20/2018 at 10:53 AM, jasmit990 said:

Departed Ybor City, FL on Jan 19th at 2:10 am and arrived at Sarasota, FL post office on Jan 20 at 5:34 am.  60 miles apart.

Looks like Sarasota post office sat on the package for a day.  Of course today it's out for delivery when CGC is closed.

Don't worry it will be there a while when it does actually get delivered, the one day will long be forgotten.

On 1/20/2018 at 11:24 AM, electricprune said:

I have also seen shipping times and tracking fall off a cliff in the last two months or so. I had a Priority package take 7 days to get from Flint to Ann Arbor (it showed as One Day). I shipped a boardie a Priority Box that delivered before any status updates showed.

It seems like you can doulble the days Priority lists.

i did have one shipment from HotFlips show up freakishly fast during this time though.

Thats because we ran it over to deliver.  Getting that cardio in!!

On 1/20/2018 at 11:24 AM, electricprune said:

I have also seen shipping times and tracking fall off a cliff in the last two months or so. I had a Priority package take 7 days to get from Flint to Ann Arbor (it showed as One Day). I shipped a boardie a Priority Box that delivered before any status updates showed.

It seems like you can doulble the days Priority lists.

i did have one shipment from HotFlips show up freakishly fast during this time though.

They must have sent it Jimmy Johns delivery.

On 1/20/2018 at 12:46 PM, joeypost said:

That’s why I use FedEx ground when mailing within the state of Florida. Drop it off at noon, and it is at its intended recipient next day. 

All the services have their problems, though. I had an Amazon package sent to me FedEx Next Day. Left California and arrived in the Virginia distribution facility, about 30 miles away, at noon the next day according to tracking. Then around 1pm, tracking changed to say it was delayed until the next day, due to "severe weather conditions."

It was 45 degrees and sunny all day.

I would have been less annoyed at the delay if it hadn't been completely untrue - just put "We messed up getting your package on a truck, sorry."