• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Rare Marvel Givewaway Book - Heroes vs. Plaque (2005): Pack Fresh Multiple Copies! Spidey & the FF Fight Tooth Decay!

3 posts in this topic

Hi all -

Here’s a rarity - at least something rare when I stumble upon a Spidey book that I’d never seen before:

Heroes vs. Plaque, a giveaway from Marvel and the American Dental Association from 2005!

The book featured Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four battling the evil Plaque! lol

This 10-page book was written by Howard Mackie, drawn by Ron Lim with inks by Al Milgrom!

I’ve got 45 copies from an unopened box of these!  I took off the top and bottom copies and a few others that had a few dings, and then kept one for myself... and now I’ve got 40 copies available for the folks here.

They all look like this copy scanned below. They’re quite nice!

PRICING
ONE COPY - $6.00
TWO COPIES - $10.00
Any additional copies after two will be at $4.50 apiece.

PAYMENT: Paypal only, please
SHIPPING: At buyer’s cost
RETURNS: Within 7 days

So if interested, please just use :takeit: but also indicate the number of copies you’d like if you want multiples.  Otherwise I’ll always assume people just want a single copy.

Thanks!

HvPFC.thumb.jpg.865cb7a0de971f27ab86f0353541de47.jpg

HvPRC.thumb.jpg.6ddc7f99146621cf6acda6adf76a3885.jpg

Edited by fmaz

I’m going to assume that people are going to want these when they see them... but if they don’t start selling in the next few days I’m going to take 1/2 of them and put them up on ebay at a higher price.

But I’ll keep some here and honor this price as long as there’s an interest.

Hmmm, ok last shot.  One bump and if no action on these by Friday evening I'll take them down.  Thought fellow Spidey completists would want a copy.  But maybe other folks already had this.  I'd just never seen it before.  If I had, I'd have had fewer cavities!  :D