• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1986 Dave Gibbons original Watchmen art on Ebay

1 post in this topic

Hey guys, 

I’ve got an amazing original piece of art by Dave Gibbons of Nite Owl from Watchmen drawn back in 1986. It’s a full figure on 11”x14” sheet of paper from a sketch pad. It’s signed and dated by Gibbons. This was Dave donation to the San Diego Comic Con Art Auction that year.  Yes, back in the day before the show got too crazy they help an art auction, just like Heoes Con. I had lost out on the Steve Rude Mr. Miracle piece, so bought this as my consolation price. ? 

here’s the link, the auction end tomorrow, probably during a playoff game, knowing my luck:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/DAVE-GIBBONS-1986-WATCHMEN-NITE-OWL-11-X14-SKETCH/122914412696?hash=item1c9e451898:g:tPcAAOSwRTVaW-I2

while you’re there, check out my other auctions. I have the best Wolverine animation cel from the “Pryde of the X-Men” pilot with Storm on the auction block this one ends tomorrow as well.

Thanks,

John

9B932A6C-F04F-42F2-BFC9-DC2E10118C1C.jpeg

1A8B9F10-121E-4674-AB33-8EB9650A1049.jpeg