• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Ten Hitler Covers
7 7

226 posts in this topic

Just now, streyouttacomics said:

Wow some great books being posted! Haven't seen this one posted in here yet, so may as well. It's a low grade but presents well!Screenshot_20180121-120824.thumb.jpg.4b681cc58feba297b68a7549f572fb0b.jpg

Definitely in my top 10 but I've never managed to land a copy. 

8 minutes ago, streyouttacomics said:

Wow some great books being posted! Haven't seen this one posted in here yet, so may as well. It's a low grade but presents well!Screenshot_20180121-120824.thumb.jpg.4b681cc58feba297b68a7549f572fb0b.jpg

Good to know where this one went!! Yaniv I would venture to guess you and I have bid each other up more times than not the past few years without even knowing it!! Great book and great books T!!! Loving all of those that Prize is something else!! Very savvy pickup there!! 

14 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Good to know where this one went!! Yaniv I would venture to guess you and I have bid each other up more times than not the past few years without even knowing it!! Great book and great books T!!! Loving all of those that Prize is something else!! Very savvy pickup there!! 

I'm sure we have lol. You got incredible taste so I don't blame you! 

Edited by streyouttacomics

24 minutes ago, streyouttacomics said:

I had hopes of completing Headline Comics #'s 1 thru 25, but this one and #11 have sailed. Great book!:golfclap:

45 minutes ago, streyouttacomics said:

Bloody awesome cover!

Don't want to repeat some of those already posted, so here are two more contributions that I think are also great.  

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

Edited by LearnedHand

18 hours ago, streyouttacomics said:

So seeing as Hitler covers are all the talk now a days, I was curious to see some top ten Hitler covers lists from fellow boardies!

I guess I will contribute first. I myself cant narrow it down to just ten but here are some of my personal favorites.

1) Captain America Comics 1

2) Headline 8

3) Real life 3

4) Great Comics 3

5) Daredevil Battles Hitler #1

6) Catman Comics 20

7) Marvel Mystery Comics 46

8) Mystic Comics 9

9) Speed Comics 31

10) Fantastic Comics 22

Lets see some of your top ten favorite covers!

A pretty solid list!   (thumbsu

2 hours ago, sagii said:

I had hopes of completing Headline Comics #'s 1 thru 25, but this one and #11 have sailed. Great book!:golfclap:

Yes, 11 is a toughie.  Wish I'd extended for it a couple of times when I had the chance. 

4 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

But this party doesn't really start until @walclark gets here. :)

Well, that’s being awfully kind.  The quality of the books being posted just blows my mind.

While I think the image of Captain America #2 is more compelling, I would put Cap #1 in the top spot.  With many of the other books, they wouldn’t be a blip on anyone’s radar without Hitler on the cover.  Not true for Cap #1.  It would be a mega key regardless.

captainamerica1.jpeg

My second spot would be held by Real Life #3.  I just think this is such an incredible image and when you toss in the “Emperor of Hate,” it makes for an unbeatable combination.  Hats off to @adamstrange for his beautiful Church copy.

reallife3.jpeg

It starts to get a little tougher after this.  No doubt that you could throw Great Comics #3, Headline #8, Daredevil #1, Marvel Mystery #46, and several others in here and all would be worthy contenders for the third spot.  I’ll just post a few more of my favs that haven’t been posted yet.  They may or may not make your top ten, but they are fun books to chase.

AmericasBest7.jpg

blueboltv41.jpg

catman3.jpg

fantastic22.jpg

greenhornet13.jpeg

SparkyWatts1CGC7.jpg

targetv38.jpeg