• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post xmen 94 keys ??
1 1

58 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, scooter99 said:

Kit

For starters, 101(Phoenix), 120&121 first appearance and first full Alpha Flight, 129 first Kitty Pride and Emma Frost,

Is that all of them, or was that just a start. 

Rhanks fir response. 

1 hour ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Go to MCS, CCL, and look at their prices, That will tell you what matters. Or use the @Key Collector Comics app. That's what is was made for. All better options than waiting for someone on here to tell you.

I kinda enjoy the discussions that sometimes arise around here. I could do a lot of things without the community of this group, but call me crazy, I come to a discussion forum for the discussions. 

1 hour ago, NoMan said:

I kinda enjoy the discussions that sometimes arise around here. I could do a lot of things without the community of this group, but call me crazy, I come to a discussion forum for the discussions. 

I didn’t know you wanted a discussion. I thought you might just be out for information. 

1 hour ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

I didn’t know you wanted a discussion. I thought you might just be out for information. 

137 is the death of jean grey. 141 & 142 are Days of future's past, 150 is a great Magneto story!

15 hours ago, NoMan said:

Besides 94, what are the keys in the 94 - 150 run. 

Thanks. 

That depends. What do you like? Any specific characters or story lines? I know I like some covers (ie. 104) or stories more than others would.

19 minutes ago, Magneto said:

That depends. What do you like? Any specific characters or story lines? I know I like some covers (ie. 104) or stories more than others would.

I’m buying all issues 94 -150 to read. Never read them before. Figured when it comes to the keys in that run, I’d pay a bit more to have them in The 9.4 to 9.6 range thinking it best for selling 20 years hence. 

11 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I’m buying all issues 94 -150 to read. Never read them before. Figured when it comes to the keys in that run, I’d pay a bit more to have them in The 9.4 to 9.6 range thinking it best for selling 20 years hence. 

Nice! Good luck in your journey!

21 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Go to MCS, CCL, and look at their prices, That will tell you what matters. Or use the @Key Collector Comics app. That's what is was made for. All better options than waiting for someone on here to tell you.

Appreciate the shout-out.  Use our (free) app and your answer will become apparent within seconds of scrolling down the X-Men keys.

On 1/22/2018 at 8:41 AM, NoMan said:

Great read but you can stop at 145.

143 would be the best place to stop if you're not going beyond 150, because that's John Byrne's last issue and is really great. John Byrne did the art and much of the plotting from 108-143. 

101 is a huge first appearance - Phoenix. 

141 has many first appearances in it as the first part of Days of Future Past - Rachel Summers, Destiny, Pyro, Avalanche

All of the Shiar and X-Men space characters make their first appearances in the early 100's. 

117 is the first appearance of the Shadow King

109 is the first appearance of Guardian

120 and 121 are the first Alpha Flight appearances

129 is the first Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde. All the Hellfire appearances start there and go through the 130's with Dark Phoenix. 

102 is the origin of Storm. 

The list goes on and on. From 94 to 143 is an incredible period of time in X-Men. Almost every issue has something.