• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newmarket Card & Comics Show | February 10

5 posts in this topic

York Region's local monthly show comprising of sports cards, comic books, and non-sport cards including Pokémon and Magic.

NM-20180210-NM_499x356.jpg

Newmarket Card & Comics Show
Saturday, February 10 | 10:00 - 4:00

Newmarket Community Centre
200 Doug Duncan Drive (Main & Timothy)
MAP: www.NewmarketCardShow.com

* A different variety of vendors - half the hall is filled with comic books and half the hall is filled with cards including non-sports such as Pokémon
* FREE Admission

*** Comic Book Vendors wanted for our February 10 and March 10 shows

Actually this show is pretty good on the comic side!

I set up 3 shows last year and did very good [ sold silver age Amazing Spider-Man and Fantastic Fours as well as many Golden Age Batman's.]

I booked 3 shows starting March 10th, April 21st and May 26th for this year.

I will be selling mostly Golden Age  Batman, Detective and Action comics to name a few. Have both raw and slabs.

Also will be bringing some of my Ditko Amazing Spidermans  all slabbed some higher grades.

I will be more specific on exactly what books I will be bringing and prices for them sometime in February.

Way more than a single dealer! :)

It's not a massive show but it is the best selection of comic books north of Toronto. It's 50% comic books and 50% trading cards (both sports and non-sports). You'll find a lot of golden and silver age, rows of long boxes to dig through, keys as well as dollar books. We also have some plans for the future. Until we arrived, the region hadn't had its own local monthly show in over 20 years so we appreciate (and need) your support!