• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICES REDUCED: CGC Silver/Bronze Marvels - JIM #109, X-Men #39, Bronze ASMs

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm offering up five CGC-graded silver- and bronze-age Marvels:

• Journey Into Mystery #109, CGC 6.5 (presents nicer)
  • X-Men #39, CGC 8.5
  • Amazing Spider-Man #117, CGC 9.2
  • Amazing Spider-Man #127, CGC 9.2
  • Amazing Spider-Man #136, CGC 9.4

I will charge exact shipping to ship these books insured via USPS Priority Mail, and the shipping cost will depend on the number of books you buy and your location (I'm willing to ship anywhere in the world, but I know USPS Priority Mail shipping costs are high outside of the U.S. :sorry:).

I accept PayPal, checks or money orders.

The first :takeit:gets the book, but I will also listen to offers via PM.

Returns are accepted within 14 days of the sale, and I would expect any returned books to be in the same condition as when I shipped them out. 

Please No probies and HOSers, and now on to the good stuff...thanks for looking!

Art

Edited by silverseeker
Changed the title.

First up is Journey Into Mystery #109, CGC 6.5 with Off-White pages...presents nicer than a 6.5, and I'm guessing it was knocked down a grade or so for the tanning...if you're looking for a nice-presenting copy of this book, here it is!

Last two GPA sales were $130 in 2017 and $220 in 2018...asking $175 $150.

JIM109_CGC65_FC.jpg

JIM109_CGC65_BC.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Price reduction.

Next up is X-Men #39, CGC 8.5 with WHITE pages! First new costumes, and doesn't have that ugly chip at the upper left edge of the back cover that many copies have...

Asking $105 $95.

XMen39_CGC85_FC.jpg

XMen39_CGC85_BC.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Price reduction.

Now on to the Bronze Spideys...

Amazing Spider-Man #117, CGC 9.2 with WHITE pages! I thought this book had a shot at 9.4...

No GPA sales since 2016 ($110), but that seemed a bit high...asking $90 $80.

ASM117_CGC92_FC.jpg

ASM117_CGC92_BC.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Price reduction.