• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My OCD tendencies -issue needed to be displayed
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Just bought my first Deflof and am now setting it up.  Now due to my OCD tendencies and when I get an idea I have to go with it I have a (1st world) problem.  I like to have a book displayed next to each statue of that character.  Such as my Gal Gadot signed WW next to her statue, and my Doc Strange next to his etc.  I have a Supergirl statue that needs a mate.  I'd like to display it with an older book preferably Bronze age or earlier.  AC 252 is definitely out unless I can find a 0.5 or similar.  What are some other solid SG books to display?  I was thinking AC 276 or 285.  Any other suggestions?  Know it's a weird issue but hey what's a comic fan to do when we all get these ideas in our heads? 

5 hours ago, Brewcrewfan77 said:

Just bought my first Deflof and am now setting it up.  Now due to my OCD tendencies and when I get an idea I have to go with it I have a (1st world) problem.  I like to have a book displayed next to each statue of that character.  Such as my Gal Gadot signed WW next to her statue, and my Doc Strange next to his etc.  I have a Supergirl statue that needs a mate.  I'd like to display it with an older book preferably Bronze age or earlier.  AC 252 is definitely out unless I can find a 0.5 or similar.  What are some other solid SG books to display?  I was thinking AC 276 or 285.  Any other suggestions?  Know it's a weird issue but hey what's a comic fan to do when we all get these ideas in our heads? 

There are a few nice moderns if you're open to it. The Hughes Supergirl variant would make a great display piece with a statue.