• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Caddotx's Mostly Bronze CGC Comics Fresh Off the Boat! FF 45 New Gods 1 etc.
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Time to pay the piper!  Christmas bills are coming due and I've got to get them paid off.  I get a headache just thinking about how much we spent.

I just got a batch of comics back from Joey and CGC and they will have to go.  Some of these have been pressed and others have not.  I will indicate which ones have been pressed.  

I ship almost every day due to selling other things online so rest assured your comic will ship quickly.  On CGC comics FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48.  Anywhere else will be actual shipping cost.  Contact me and we'll work it out.

Payment through Paypal.

No Probate or Banned allowed EVER!

I do have a small Kudos thread you can check out if you have any reservations about purchasing from me.

An unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps all ongoing negotiations and any snafus will be decided by a time stamp.

Yes, I will take returns if I'm contacted withing 15 days of you receiving the comics.  However, the buyer will pay return shipping.

I think I covered everything, if not let me know, also just FYI, tonight I have a meeting to go to and will be out of pocket for a few hours and unable to answer PM's or post winners.  I promise to catch up as soon as I get home.

Edited by Caddotx

All Star Comics #58 - 8.5 - Pressed - $150

20180122_173142.jpg

20180122_173150.jpg

20180122_173157.jpg

New Teen Titans 2 - 9.4 - Pressed - $250

It has the wrong date on it.  That date matches the 2000's New Teen Titans #2.  Does that make it rare and more expensive since it's an error? :wishluck:

20180122_173228.jpg

20180122_173238.jpg

Edited by Caddotx