• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is a year too long for my book to be delivered from Paradise Comics?
7 7

852 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Brandon191 said:

I picked up my book today for those wondering. 

You can help us out with this overall discussion by taking the cert number of your book and looking up the date it was graded on the CGC website. If you don't know how,  just post the cert # here and we can look it up. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

You can help us out with this overall discussion by taking the cert number of your book and looking up the date it was graded on the CGC website. If you don't know how,  just post the cert # here and we can look it up. Thanks.

Is that the number above the bar code? 

1 minute ago, Spawn1709 said:

That's insane. It means Paradise Comics didn't even send it out until January. They still probably have my books just lying in the back of the shop. 

Well that is the grade date. It would then have to go through quality control and ship...

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well that is the grade date. It would then have to go through quality control and ship...

The problem isn't the time window from grade date to shipping date. He waited a year and a week for it to be graded. 

1 minute ago, Bomber-Bob said:

The problem isn't the time window from grade date to shipping date. He waited a year and a week for it to be graded. 

Oh I get it... just wanted to clarify. 

But then again there is no date that is 17/01/17.... ???

13 minutes ago, Brandon191 said:

I brought into Paradise on 17/01/17.

10 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

So Brandon191 gave his book to Paradise on Jan 17, 2017 and it was graded on January 26, 2018. A problem with Paradise or CGC ?

So Paradise either sent it to CGC and it sat there or they only recently sent it in. When his book was provided to Paradise though the previous manager was there so it should really not have been a management/staffing issue...

2 hours ago, combiner1 said:

And the imperial system (lb, miles, gallons, Fahrenheit) :devil:

Go Metric :whee:

All the cool countries are doing it.  Just ask Liberia or Myanmar...and no one else.  Just the 3 of us are still using this dumb system.  :facepalm: