• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batavia, NY auction
1 1

91 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

As someone who grew up collecting in western NY I can tell you there are no shortage of collector/speculators in the area.  Think piranha. 

That's right, because there's nothing else to do!  (grew up there)

1 minute ago, Cocomonkey said:
On 1/27/2018 at 1:16 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Inner cover was 5.0/5.5

Thanks! Not horrible at that grade.

I was very interested in the X-Men #12 double cover, but at $330 it wasn't feasible.

4 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I was very interested in the X-Men #12 double cover, but at $330 it wasn't feasible.

Yeah, I didn't mean the price (I know I was vague, I just couldn't get the brain cells together that early to formulate what I was saying more clearly, heh). The price is a bit high, but it didn't look that bad that I can recall from the pics (outside, at least) for that condition, and especially given the condition of some of the other books. So yeah...I meant more not horrible (looking), than price. $330 seems a bit steep to me, even for a double cover, at that range.