• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does “The Dentist” David T Anderson have a contact address?
1 1

34 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Good point! Here ya go, Brett:

image.jpeg

That phone number is for his dental practice. I have no clue why he ever decided to list it for his comics business. Unless you need a dental appointment with him, good luck with that. Easily one of the strangest things I’ve seen for any comics collector or dealer to do. 

I did forget he had that email account posted too so I’ll try that.

2 hours ago, rjpb said:

Coincidentally, I'm looking for contact info for the other Dave Anderson, Want List Comics, in Tulsa. I don't have an OSPG to refer to, and google comes up with no phone or email.

Coincidentally, Want List Comics also runs ads in Overstreet.

2 hours ago, N e r V said:

That phone number is for his dental practice. I have no clue why he ever decided to list it for his comics business. Unless you need a dental appointment with him, good luck with that. Easily one of the strangest things I’ve seen for any comics collector or dealer to do. 

I did forget he had that email account posted too so I’ll try that.

Go figure! At the time I posted that, I was sitting in my office scrolling the board, and the guide was sitting right there on my desk, so when I saw Flying Donut's post about his annual ad, I figured I would just post it for your convenience. Who'd have thunk it would go to his office???

4 hours ago, valiantman said:

That says "David J. Anderson" dentist, but the topic is about David T. Anderson dentist... so it's probably some OTHER guy with the same name and Action #1. :kidaround:

I was probably thinking  of David T Alexander when I wrote the subject title. doh!

It was always intended as a David J Anderson thread.

Edited by N e r V

4 hours ago, rjpb said:

Coincidentally, I'm looking for contact info for the other Dave Anderson, Want List Comics, in Tulsa. I don't have an OSPG to refer to, and google comes up with no phone or email.

Unless I am walking into a plot right out of the new JK Simmons show "Counterpart" on Starz, then the joke is on me!

But, the "other" Dave Anderson/Want List Comics contact info is phone (918) 299-0440. Email is wlc777@cox.net