• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Marvel DC Silver-Bronze-Modern BATMAN & more

119 posts in this topic

Hey All!

We're going to do a week before the Superbowl Sales Thread starting today and likely running all week.  We'll do recaps every FIVE pages or so because we have a pretty huge pile of books to get through.  Some good stuff, some mediocre stuff but there will be a LOT of books in the $1-$5 range as well as some nice Silver and Bronze books and maybe even a Golden Age book or two.   We will be mixing in some vintage and newish toys and collectibles to keep it interesting and mostly-- we want to have some fun.

The we is Andy, Joe and Adam Fish-- we sell under the eBay name RoboPicto and we have a Kudos thread here on the ol' boards.

Some rules

1- No HOS or Probation Folks.

2- We are honest sellers, be honest buyers.  Returns are acceptable if you think something isn't right-- but you pick up the return shipping, it must come back within 14 days and you must notify us within 3 of getting it before you return it and it must be in the same condition as we sent it out.

3-Domestic Shipping inside the 48 States will be $4.50 as a base and then multiples of that as you buy more books.  But here's the deal-- we charge only what it costs to ship so you aren't paying any handling fees.  Shipping has gotten a little expensive especially if you're on the West Coast (we are on the East Coast).  We strongly suggest using PRIORITY MAIL because it gets to you fast and safe and you long forget about what you spent on shipping as you're awash in happy comic books, but if you want to go cheaper we can do that.  Media mail don't work for comics kids, because there is advertising in it, but you've got the first class option up to 15 or so oz and Parcel Post if you're really hoping to save some dough and you're not in a hurry to get your books.

4- International Shipping (and this includes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) is more expensive.  How much more?  I dunno.  But since we only charge what it costs to ship you're paying what it is.  That's the best I can do.

5- Payment by Paypal, Personal Check (must clear first) or Postal Money Order are all acceptable forms of payment.  Payment within 3 days of the invoice is requested but if you run up a large total and need more time that's something we'll happily talk about.

6- A TAKE IT trumps any negotiations by PM.

7- We'll do recaps every 5 pages to keep it easy to shop-- as said this is a pretty large lot of books and potentially could run several dozen pages.

8- Sale will start Sunday Jan 28th around 5pm Eastern time and we'll spread it out over a few days but we'll let you know in advance which days.

9- While we're happy to take PMs we don't check messages while we're posting so keep that in mind.  We aren't going to be doing much discounting after post because whatever doesn't sell is going to move over to eBay (and we'll note that in the post).

10- Have fun, ask questions, stay tuned for some fun stuff, freebies for buyers, trivia, snacks and of course a musical number or two featuring the banana brothers.

Edited by AndyFish

Lot #1 10 books -- $7 for the whole thing.

1+-+7.jpg

Batman Adventures #7 VG/F 

Starman #11 F+

Tracy #4 VF/NM

ManBat #3

Spawn #27 VF-

Shadow/Doc Savage #1 VF/NM

Ka Zar #9 VF+

Yo Gabba Gabba NM-

Mars Attacks #1 NM-

Ka-Zar #2 VF+

Edited by AndyFish

LOT #2 10 Books $7

1+-+3.jpg

Sgt Rock DC-16 FR

Web of Spidey #76 VF/NM

Archies Girls Betty & Veronica #73 Fr

Superboy #71 Coverless with nice repro cover

Magnus Robot Fighter #23 VF-

Titans Scissors, Paper, Stone VF+

Captain America #19 VF/NM #20 F/VF  #32 VF-  #38 VF/NM

Something a little different -- vintage 1970s inflatable Batman figure 19" tall.  He is holding air-- no rips or tears and looks to be in really good shape.  We pressed on him and no air came out-- I don't want to fill it with air because I'm not putting my mouth on this thing and I can't find my air pump.  Up to you if you want it shipped deflated or not.  $25

IMG_8662.JPG

IMG_5731.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

Edited by AndyFish

Lot #3 12 Book Lot $10

1+-+1.jpg

Orion #18 F+

Howard the Duck #2 (hey! My wife drew this!) VF/NM -- Great story too!  She'll sign it if you want.

Deadman #3 VF+

Bomba #1 VG-- Very cool book!

Amazing Spidey #123 Fr. Luke Cage sets him straight! 

Judge Dredd Crime Files #1-6 VF

Sgt Fury #106 F-

Edited by AndyFish

57 minutes ago, AndyFish said:

Something a little different -- vintage 1970s inflatable Batman figure 19" tall.  He is holding air-- no rips or tears and looks to be in really good shape.  We pressed on him and no air came out-- I don't want to fill it with air because I'm not putting my mouth on this thing and I can't find my air pump.  Up to you if you want it shipped deflated or not.  $25

IMG_8662.JPG

IMG_5731.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG

Batman sex doll? :banana: