• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman (Hush) 618 Cover up at C-Link
1 1

41 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, JadeGiant said:

Better than, equal to, or less than in terms of final hammer price as compared to the recent $50K Capullo sale?

My guess around the 50 K mark;
in any case I would prefer this one over the Capullo.

There seem to be some strong Hush-focused collectors out there, I wouldn't be surprised at anything $75k or below. I wouldn't be surprised to see it significantly lower if collectors are waiting for a favorite cover to emerge and playing the long game - these 'how much' questions on higher priced modern items really only seem answerable by the people going after them, and I'm sure they're not going to say.

16 hours ago, eewwnuk said:

question is will kyle sell his capullo to buy a jim lee? 

Considering the Capullo is my #1 piece — period — I would not sell it for any other piece of art. I’m also not particularly keen on this Hush cover, nor do I feel like dropping the 40k+ it’ll likely demand. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Machismo said:

Considering the Capullo is my #1 piece — period — I would not sell it for any other piece of art. I’m also not particularly keen on this Hush cover, nor do I feel like dropping the 40k+ it’ll likely demand. 

Well, that settles that.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Machismo said:

Original C-Link listing didn’t have stats. 

Well I'm not too sure what that means.    As I can see stats now in the link.

I'm sure CL didn't add the logos/stats to the piece.    where did it come from as dc hasn't used stats in a long time