• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats a GA book everyone wants, that means noting to you?
6 6

200 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, N e r V said:

#17 isn’t my favourite in the run but I have the same logic you just used for issue #23.

I get why some collectors like #23 for its in your face boobs but I don’t think #23 is very well drawn if it’s by Kamen (it looks super static to me). Don’t hate the cover on #23 either but never was interested in it that much other than to complete the Phantom Lady run. 

#17 at least has some history in collecting. FYI, I agree the drawing on #17 is a bit crude (like many GA covers) but the pose although a little awkward works for me.

As as been said, the SOTI factor made it a must have when I was putting together my collection of SOTI books. I say look a little higher, the "look" and the fact that she is looking right at you sinched the deal for me.

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

Since we are in the cheesecake section of comics now and someone already called out Archie #50 I’d include Cindy #37. I don’t think I’d want a copy at any price.

I agree with you i dont even like the colors (Cindy 37) but Archie 50 is  beauty in my opinion .

2 hours ago, Knightsofold said:

I like the tall ears on Batman’s mask, but the other figures are drawn so poorly I can’t believe how much people love this.

3541686C-82D1-4424-BE87-FE0DF7EE22E8.jpeg.769cc183ef77c6b4bbae73c6aa2c0d63.jpeg

Yep.  Think the same thing.

23 hours ago, Hudson said:

Fantastic 3.

Probably get stoned for saying that.....

(oh yeah, and if any of you guys that hate Suspense 3, come across a copy and can't stand to look at it, PLEASE PM me immediately.  I would be happy to take it off your hands).

Scrolling through this thread post by post and I had to stop here. Count me in on a hater of this GGA (Good Guy Art) :sick: