• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's Feb. pre-sale thread- Great Lakes & ECCC Exclusives, JSC, TMNT, Avengers & Guardians cast, etc
4 4

106 posts in this topic

Welcome to my February Pre-Sale thread----lots of great stuff to announce as we roll through the month.

As with all my previous monthly pre-sale threads, all books are pre-screened and culled from the finest 9.8 candidates.

The costs associated with each post is indicative of all expenses from cost of book, my time, any signature related fees, any pressing that may need to be introduced to bring it from borderline 9.6 to a full blown 9.8, shipping costs anywhere USA door to door, CGC invoicing fees, etc.

I'll be posting ops for books that are physically in hand and pre-screened for 9.8 standards, as well as posting for books that may not have shipped yet, but because due to limitations of availability, I always need to get my orders in EARLY so as to ensure that I have enough for everyone, as well as some extra either for inventory or to make sure that everyone gets exactly what they ordered.  

My goal is to deliver 9.8 graded signature series books, prices listed inclusive of all costs associated with the op right down to shipping.

Prices associated with each post is all inclusive of all costs right down to shipping anywhere USA.  Outside the U.S., I charge additional based on weight of the box.

I've been asked "Can you guarantee a 9.8?"

I can guarantee that I won't be shipping you out a 9.6 , if that helps answer that question.  I'm not a professional grader (meaning I don't get paid to grade, but I've got a really good eye), and I've been doing this for 15+ years and I'm pretty good at what I do.  My reputation speaks for itself.

That being said, anything can happen----a book could get damaged, a box lost, it's not an exact science but I am more than happy to grant full refunds if you're not satisfied or you can return the book.   If anything goes wrong on my end, I'll call you directly to discuss which way you want to roll----credit, a discount, a different book or a full refund.

There is just ONE (1) addendum that I want to throw out there----and that's special requests. I have no problem at all with special requests-----if you see something is coming up and you want me to try and work it, just LMK.  Just because it's not in my thread, doesn't mean I can't/won't do it.  It's just that it may not be something I am looking at.  One other notation about special requests, is that sometimes I am asked to add special additional things  to a book you're interested in from the pre-sale thread.  For example, a remark, or an additional signature.  

I don't typically have a return policy for pre-sales since you are requesting an item/order specific with full disclosure of what you will be receiving.  However, you are either 100% satisfied or we work together until you are!

With that being said, let's roll forward.

INVOICES

Taxmick1  Inv. 2958

Dastardly & Muttley #6 (Sienkiewicz variant) s/s Bill Sienkiewicz
Amazing Spider-Man #796 (Alex Ross variant) s/s Paul Soles SHIPPED CV060483977US

Taxmick1  Inv. 2998

Avengers #672 (lenticular)  s/s Mike & Laura Allred (variant cover artists) SHIPPED CV057764632US

Ivdyer  Inv. 2976

Old Man Logan #31 (Legacy Samurai variant) s/s Ed Brisson SHIPPED 9407809699939192460264

Ron C.  Inv. 2977

Old Man Logan #31 (Legacy Samurai variant) s/s Ed Brisson SHIPPED 9407809699937842090137

shreepatel  Inv. 2982

Amazing Spider-Man #796 s/s Dan Slott SHIPPED 9407809699939650900318

Praxis52  Inv. 2983

New Mutants #1 (J. Scott Campbell cover D---roadshow) s/s Campbell

kevhtx  

2 of ASM 796 CGC SS Slott HAND DELIVERED TO TEXAS

Walking Dead #177 (Governor) CGC SS Sienkiewicz

Taxmick1  Inv. 2994

Rolling Stone Magazine #1250 s/s John Boyega SHIPPED CV060483977US

Ivdyer  Inv. 2995

Darth Vader #10 variant s/s John Boyega SHIPPED 9407809699939963471109

NYC13  Inv. 3004

Star Wars Force Awakens #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Andy Serkis adding John Boyega SHIPPED 9407809699939963408273

Taxmick1  Inv. 2999

Spectacular Spider-Man #300 s/s Adam Hughes in box to ship to Canada

NYC13  Inv. 3003
Amazing Spider-Man #796 s/s Dan Slott SHIPPED 9407809699937242739032

matjo  Inv. 3007

AMERICAN GODS: My Ainsel #1 (ECCC Exclusive) s/s Hampton

John91C  Inv. 3008

MERA #1 (ECCC foil exclusive) universal blue 9.8 SHIPPED 9405809699938835692873

Robert_L  Inv. 3009

MERA #1 (ECCC foil exclusive) s/s Artgerm and/or Abnet 
BATMAN #41 (ECCC foil exclusive) s/s Tom King

Edited by Rich_Henn

First book this month is a small 1200 copy print run of the Great Lakes 2018 Comicon Exclusive, which is by two GLCC guests attending, Jim Lawson and Jason Moore.  I've got a couple options available here, since both artists worked on TMNT and did the convention exclusive cover.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #78 (sketch cover variant) s/s with sketch by Jim Lawson - $195

**(additional characters, $80 per)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #78 (sketch cover variant) s/s with sketch by Jason Moore - $175

**(additional characters, $50 per)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #78 (sketch cover variant) s/s with sketch by Jim Lawson & Jason Moore - $255

**(additional characters upon request for quote)

tmnt-78-front-final-600x917.jpg

I almost never do this----I don't think there's anything with this cover artist coming out, but there's a Books-A-Million by my house and they allow me to cherry pick the books on day of arrival.  So I can only do blue universal here, but I LOVE this cover, so----

X-Men Red #1 (Fried Pie variant) blue 9.8 universal - $75

Ten (10) spots

xmenred1friedpie.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Dastardly & Muttley #6 (Sienkiewicz variant) s/s Bill Sienkiewicz - $125

Garth Ennis add-on optional - $25

Eight (8) spots at the moment

dastardlymuttly.jpg

:takeit:Rich: I’ll take one (1) with Garth Ennis - thanks - Mike 

Bringing this back to the front again, originally offered in the December thread.   Book arrives this month and the signing is coming up too.

SWAMP THING WINTER SPECIAL #1 s/s Tom King (writer) and cover artist Jason Fabok - $95

blue universal 9.8 - $75

Plenty of copies available, I'm not limited to what I can get.

This was co-written with Len Wein, creator of Swamp Thing----interior art by Kelly Jones.  FYI, if you're taking this later in the year to get signed at conventions, be aware that Jason Fabok is charging up to $30 to sign books for CGC, King is $15 and the cover price of this book is $8 (square bound prestige format) .

Tom King and Jason Fabok pay tribute to the legendary creators of Swamp Thing, writer Len Wein and artist Bernie Wrightson, as they join forces for an earth-shattering Swamp Thing passion project!
In this new, squarebound one-shot, Swamp Thing is out of his element as he shepherds a lost boy through a blinding blizzard and other hazards of a strange, frozen tundra. In this touching and harrowing tale of survival, the pair must navigate countless threats throughout a bewildering terrain-with a bloodthirsty snow monster hot on their heels. But how long can they rely on each other? Separated from the Green and stripped of his powers in this dead world, Swamp Thing struggles to fight for their lives and deliver the boy to safety. Disoriented and decaying, Swamp Thing's fading understanding of his surroundings forces the duo to confront their desperation and uncover the true identity of the snow monster that hunts them.
In addition, this special features the final Swamp Thing story from the monster's co-creator, Len Wein. Originally intended as the start of a new series, it is presented here both in its original -----script form and with art by Kelley Jones.

swampthingwinterspecial.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 minute ago, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #796 (Alex Ross variant) s/s Paul Soles (voice of 1960's Spider-Man) - $145

three (8) spots

signing with Paul in 2 weeks.

asm796.jpg

:takeit:Rich: One copy please - thanks - Mike