• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's Feb. pre-sale thread- Great Lakes & ECCC Exclusives, JSC, TMNT, Avengers & Guardians cast, etc
4 4

106 posts in this topic

Throwing this one into the mix again, for s/s Dan Slott (or Paul Soles, your choice)

This one is Sold out everywhere---I've got a total of 8 (eight) spots for this one---like my Teen Titans 12 and Batman White Knight spots---I will not have any of these available after the monthly pre-sale

Amazing Spider-Man #796 s/s Dan Slott - $125 or Paul Soles - $145

detail.jpg

Super Sons #13 (Dustin Nguyen variant) s/s Nguyen - $125

**(will try to add Peter Tomasi as well, if he pops up in the next month)

Five (5) spots 

Mother's Day' part one: Talia al Ghul returns for her son Damian, whom she trained from birth to be an assassin. With the evil in Robin's past finally revealed to Superboy, it might be too much for the Sons' partnership to survive, especially when the boys find out her next victim is one of the most important people in their lives!

supersons13.jpg

On 2/17/2018 at 11:14 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Throwing this one into the mix again, for s/s Dan Slott (or Paul Soles, your choice)

This one is Sold out everywhere---I've got a total of 8 (eight) spots for this one---like my Teen Titans 12 and Batman White Knight spots---I will not have any of these available after the monthly pre-sale

Amazing Spider-Man #796 s/s Dan Slott - $125 or Paul Soles - $145

detail.jpg

:takeit: s/s with Slott please.

On 2/17/2018 at 9:18 AM, Rich_Henn said:

J. Scott Campbell site looks like these are already sold out, but here you go.  Got my orders in.

New Mutants #1 (J. Scott Campbell cover D---roadshow) s/s Campbell - $225

Five (5) spots   

NEWMUTANTS_1D_LowRes_2048x.jpg?v=1518805

I’ll take one Rich!  Thanks!

Doctor Strange Damnation #1 (1:50 Noto variant) s/s Cates, Rod Reis & Spencer -$175

I really want to be able to add Phil Noto, but he barely did any appearance as last year, I will hold this as long as I can in the effort to add no dough at no additional charge

Two (2) spots

1519232733409178591716.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn