• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 2 for 1 Signature Series sale
16 16

578 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Bradstreet, Mattina, Steranko (not many) and Miller adding tonight---along with three cps of Darkhawk #1, Semper Fi #1 and The Nam #1 before moving back from copper to modern.

Who signed the Semper Fi??  and The Nam #1???

Just now, martini25 said:

Is the Semper Fi #1 9.8 and/or SS????

I'm pretty sure 9.6----that was a tough book to get in 9.8, even after three copies in (and uncirculated too). 

My PERSONAL belief, is that on a re-sub/re-evaluation they could potentially do 9.8

They were originally sent in several years ago, if memory serves, maybe 2010/2011- ish

Dazzler #21 CGC 9.6 s/s Danny Fingeroth & Bob Larkin - $75

Two copies available-----the only two s/s on the census.  Only one 9.8 ever graded too, interestingly enough.

These two are from uncirculated stock.  Just a tough black cover pretty much.

Also, Larkin (who painted the cover to issue #1) is the photographer of this issue cover, hence the signature.

dazzler21.jpg

Semper Fi #1 CGC 9.6 s/s Larry Hama - $95

Three (3) cps available----if you check census, you'll see that my three 9.6 cps are the only 9.6, just under the only 9.8 recorded to date.

These are all uncirculated copies graded in 2010, and truthfully, I personally feel they're all worthy of a re-sub / re-evaluation for 9.8

I want to say this post marks the first time I've ever scanned or thrown them out there for sale---they've been out of sight/out of mind the last eight years.

semperfi1.jpg