• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor Lee-Kirby

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

I have added your request to the list.

In the future, please utilize the threads created for these type of requests. It will not only help to keep the boards easier to sort through, but you will be able to see where you are in line for requests. There are 3 different threads:

This one is for entirely new sets to be built, like the Thor 126-177 that you have just requested:

This thread is for sets that already exist and you would like have books added to. For example, if you were a collector of the Mighty Thor (2016) Series and you wanted me to add a book that came out last week:

Lastly, there is a thread for Score adjustments:

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I can be reached at:

mdavis@cgccomics.com

Best-

Mollie

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:22 PM, Stephen Gordon said:

I think just about any 12 cent run makes sense.

How about Superman 150 - 217? All 12 cent issues.  When looking at Superman sets they seem rather sparse. Not many own or can afford the 1 - 440 run. Seems logical to break huge runs into smaller sets.

there's a specific thread to make these types of requests.  This isn't it, although they were nice enough to indulge you last time.