• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FLURRY ............................NEW Books 2/17...page 10
5 5

295 posts in this topic

I may sprinkle a few new items in, but this will mostly be a thread featuring books that I had apparently overpriced in previous threads. I can't do much with time payments right now but if you only need a couple of weeks, go ahead and claim the items, we'll sort out the particulars later. Payment is by Paypal, check, or M.O..... shipping in the USA is  $8 for a USPS Priority flat or $ 15 for the box. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, return it within 2 weeks for a full refund. Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

OUT OF THIS WORLD 11 .............................................5.5....................................................OW.............................................................$ 95 ......One of Ditko's coolest Sci Fi covers and doesn't turn up often

wITd4A7.jpg

UCwnSKy.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

ASM 31 ..........................................................................7.5(r)...........................................................OW ......................................................$ 115 :news: SOLD Electron

......A small piece on the back cover was reattached with glue, this would make a nice reader to go along with your slabbed copy of the first Gwen S and Harry O..............

mnPYzjo.jpg

PR3dPpH.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

YOUNG ROMANCE 154 .......................................................8.0........................................................OW.....................................................$ 20 :news: SOLD Goldust40

C8ktzkN.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

STRANGE CONFESSIONS 2 .......................................................2.5....................................................................C/OW........................................................$ 12 :news: SOLD path4play

BPcnCmT.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BATTLE STORIES LOT OF 4 ..........................................................avg 5.0..............................................OW..............................................$ 35 :news: SOLD ComCav

3EphvbS.jpg

GfCJJuV.jpg

ckWc1Id.jpg

..... and one other that I'll post shortly......these are cool.

Edited by jimjum12

Just now, jimjum12 said:

BATTLE STORIES LOT OF 4 ..........................................................avg 5.0..............................................OW..............................................$ 35

3EphvbS.jpg

GfCJJuV.jpg

ckWc1Id.jpg

..... and one other that I'll post shortly......these are cool.

take

LOVE CLASSICS 2 .....................................................2.5..........................................................OW............................................................$ 15 :news: SOLD path4play

FVfqfIH.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just now, Comcav said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

:pullhair: Just great.

Yep.  Here comes the artillery...

And I'm going to eBay

FOXHOLE 2 .......................................................2.5.................................................................C/OW.......................................................$95 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

...... Just upgraded or this would NOT be for sale..............

wZuMJmd.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

2 minutes ago, Comcav said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

And I'm going to eBay

This feels like a real victory.  

Not sure why you would care.

RED SEAL 16 ..........................................................6.5+......................................................OW/W............................................................$ 150 :news: SOLD JustJimN

.....SOTI book........... blood draining and Drug club story.....robust stuff

52UGUCJ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12