• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Bronze Horror -- Lot Options Offered!
1 1

150 posts in this topic

Okay gang, this is a large subset of a collection I acquired a little while back -- about two short boxes of bronze horror, mostly DC, but a handful of Marvel, 40 or 50 Charltons, a few Dell Ghost Stories, some Boris Karloff and Ripley's Believe it or Not from Gold Key, and a Red Circle Sorcery. Over 200 books in all, and I will move through posting them as quickly as I can. On the most affordable books, I might post front cover only if my assigned grade is due solely to overall wear. However, don't hesitate to ask for more/different pix on any books. Just trying to keep it moving and keep it from being too many pages.

:rulez:

First :takeit:in the thread wins

Shipping: In U.S., first two books are $5; actual thereafter. Canada is actual shipping.

Payment: Money Order or Check (I do not have Paypal.)

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt, and get it back in same condition on your dime, unless I missed something.

Edited by Readcomix