• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating JugHerNutz
1 1

33 posts in this topic

I don’t know why he’s not responding here now.but he was in bad shape when his grandmother died and didn’t want to deal with anything including comics.no excuse I know for not talking here.He should have explained that himself maybe it is too hard to talk about.his loss...

i myself was in a bad place when my dad passed in aug .The boards members got me through some hard days.They still and did hurt.

or maybe he could not care.Ive only dealt with him once.

at that time in my life I needed monies for diapers.He vanished and I was stuck with not selling that book for 3 months ,on a promise I made to sell it to him.Had other offers for more,with immediate payment.It was my word to sell it to him.He could have backed out the deal with 1 pm  2 minutes or less.I would have been cool with that.He just didn’t care.He just vanished.

As my dad got worse and worse and needed those supplies .I had to go back on my word and sell it to another.

i respect him but not enough to buy anything off him.or to sell to him to afraid he will vanish again.sad to say but what I believe.

13 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

I don’t know why he’s not responding here now.but he was in bad shape when his grandmother died and didn’t want to deal with anything including comics.no excuse I know for not talking here.He should have explained that himself maybe it is too hard to talk about.his loss...

i myself was in a bad place when my dad passed in aug .The boards members got me through some hard days.They still and did hurt.

or maybe he could not care.Ive only dealt with him once.

at that time in my life I needed monies for diapers.He vanished and I was stuck with not selling that book for 3 months ,on a promise I made to sell it to him.Had other offers for more,with immediate payment.It was my word to sell it to him.He could have backed out the deal with 1 pm  2 minutes or less.I would have been cool with that.He just didn’t care.He just vanished.

As my dad got worse and worse and needed those supplies .I had to go back on my word and sell it to another.

i respect him but not enough to buy anything off him.or to sell to him to afraid he will vanish again.sad to say but what I believe.

You're making it too complicated.  His actions speak load and clear.   He reneged on a deal, he couldn't be bothered to communicate that he was reneging,  and he's ignoring this discussion about that issue while using the boards to sell books.  When you boil this down to the essentials he's not interested in honoring a commitment, he couldn't care less that his actions could be harming you , he's not interested in discussing his dishonor, and he's gonna sell his stuff and move on and he doesn't care about anyone here.

Edited by thehumantorch

Sir

you didn't get back to me within 30 day rule.

a) After the 30 Day Rule is fulfilled, the accuser will send a PM to the accused informing them the issue is being submitted to the Probation Discussion Thread for their inclusion in the PL

Hey bud.  My grandmother passed away this late January and I haven’t been in the mood to deal with comics let alone anything else in my life.  She raised me growing up while my mom worked two jobs to make ends meet.  I’m gradually getting back into the hobby and I know she is looking down on me wanting me to be happy.  And she knows how much I love colllecting comic books.  If the book is still avail, please send me your PP address asap.  I will pay for what I had initially promised.  Sorry for keeping you in the dark.  Hope all is well on your end.  Take care and God Bless.

I saw you’ve been commenting on the probabation thread, but have yet to respond to this thread.  Seeing the book has already been sold, glad to see it go to a good home.  Take care and wish you request to take me off the probabation list so that I can be able to make future purchases on this board.  Take care and God Bless.

ill request you be took off the probation list as you offered to make everything right.i have more to think about now then comics and apologize it went to another.

respectfully

--Chris

On 11/13/2018 at 5:17 AM, Keys_Collector said:

Well this is kinda funny: 

Without making any judgments I can say I did not read this thread prior to purchasing a book from JugHerNutz. So I bought from him It was I think a $50 transaction but it was shipped immediately and I received it without incident. Those are the facts of my experience. 

19 hours ago, Axmen said:

Without making any judgments I can say I did not read this thread prior to purchasing a book from JugHerNutz. So I bought from him It was I think a $50 transaction but it was shipped immediately and I received it without incident. Those are the facts of my experience. 

Glad you got your book. 

On 11/13/2018 at 1:31 AM, thehumantorch said:

You're making it too complicated.  His actions speak load and clear.   He reneged on a deal, he couldn't be bothered to communicate that he was reneging,  and he's ignoring this discussion about that issue while using the boards to sell books.  When you boil this down to the essentials he's not interested in honoring a commitment, he couldn't care less that his actions could be harming you , he's not interested in discussing his dishonor, and he's gonna sell his stuff and move on and he doesn't care about anyone here.

I really could not agree more. I was in a situation a lot worse than his and I not only managed to keep my commitments, but communicated to all parties involved there would be a slight delay and kept people updated. Sending someone a message or responding to someone takes literally 2 minutes.

On 11/27/2018 at 6:50 AM, Logan510 said:

I really could not agree more. I was in a situation a lot worse than his and I not only managed to keep my commitments, but communicated to all parties involved there would be a slight delay and kept people updated. Sending someone a message or responding to someone takes literally 2 minutes.

Yes, I believe everyone in such a situation would have been extremely accommodating – even if the delay was longer et al.
It would be nice to say «sorry guys I was really having a hard time, I should have messaged, I apolologize to the buyer», considered the buyer was experiencing a tough moment himself.

On 11/29/2018 at 2:31 PM, vaillant said:

Yes, I believe everyone in such a situation would have been extremely accommodating – even if the delay was longer et al.
It would be nice to say «sorry guys I was really having a hard time, I should have messaged, I apolologize to the buyer», considered the buyer was experiencing a tough moment himself.

Not surprised.  It’s a common trait among those with usernames that substitute Zs for Ss, Ks for Cs, etc.