• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dream of Love Club
1 1

78 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

I never saw this movie but i like Vincent Price... he scared me to death as a kid but when i got older even in his serious roles i thought he was funny.....

Image result for dell war gods of the deep comic

You might have watched under it's original title The City under the Sea. These photo covers are very striking and the colours just glow, actually I have an nickname for them and it is "cozy colour" it just seems to fit and thanks again for your help.  

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

have seen that Karloff thriller cover before , its a memorable cover !

bor3.7a.jpg

"As sure as my name is Boris Karloff...This one's a Thriller!" This was possibly one of the scariest television shows from the Sixties and had some memorable episodes. and it's out on DVD.:) 

31 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Allan Parsons 1st album from 1976 called "Tales of mystery and imagination"

I hate this album not because of the singer or songs it's because it hinders me badly searching on Ebay and Google, I am researching an old British show of the same name and it never fails to to come up in the searches.xD  Again that's a great cover for the Raven thanks for your help. Maybe we should have started another thread for movie covers as no one would think of Dream of love? 

2 hours ago, tv horror said:

I hate this album not because of the singer or songs it's because it hinders me badly searching on Ebay and Google, I am researching an old British show of the same name and it never fails to to come up in the searches.xD  Again that's a great cover for the Raven thanks for your help. Maybe we should have started another thread for movie covers as no one would think of Dream of love? 

good idea ,... i can start a new thread,... and i will start it by posting some comics from your list ! ...

we can call it the :  "Karloff, Dell, TV Horror and more" thread lol  (unless you have a better idea for the thread name?)

i will start the thread tonight in the Silver age section.......... we can post movie monsters and all sorts related stuff !

what you think??

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

just a temporary derailment , no malice intended,,,,,,,,,,,, :foryou:

:foryou:

It was supposed to be a club of love Craig. Of sweet, tender love :sorry:

2 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

well this nice thread did introduce me to a great new member- ... @tv horror who has lots of movie monster and comic knowledge  like you !! and he is your neighbor too !! from Ireland !!

Oh, is he? Ok. I'm over it. Love's overrated anyway. 

giphy.gif.3a387417e413903b310fdf31f617b384.gif