• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] COPPER AND MODERN SALE! 7 BOOKS! ALIAS 1, TMNT 3 and 4, CAP 6 and MORE!
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Tonight I am posting 7 key books for sale that range from copper to modern age!

Rules:

-First :takeit:in the thread gets the prize and trumps over PM's

- I will entertain offers through DM

-Payment is PayPal due within 3 days of claim. Direct message me with your info once claimed.

-Shipping is included in all prices already which is USPS Priority with tracking + Insurance. Only US shipping. Shipping for multiple books is combined as well!

-Returns: Sorry I don't except returns however I will do my best to rectify any situations that may come up!

Lets get started!

Edited by mustang33guy

What If #105 (FIRST APPEARANCE OF SPIDER-GIRL) in VG/F. This one is tough because the front and interior are great!  Back cover looks like it has some water and crinkled the cover. Hence the VG/F grade. I still think it would be redeemable with a press however it is priced as such with the ripples.

$25.00 SHIPPED!

IMG_0278.JPG

IMG_0279.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG