• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OLD SCHOOL COMIC SHOW, Concord, New Hampshire

48 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2018 at 10:43 PM, architeuthis said:

Just had a bit over a foot a few days ago, another foot or so expected in the next couple of days.  No worries though, it'll be gone by the end of April. 

Probably.  :S

Guess I was wrong about that... fresh few inches this a.m. (shrug)

Excited to be going to The Little Giant Old School Comic Show! We have been crazy buying collections and picking up new books High grade Silver and Scarce Golden Age! Come check out our booth B1/C1, we are stocking up our half price section with early Spideys, X-men, TOS, TTA and many more. Here are just some of the goodies we will have for sale at the show!

RawPic.jpg

SlabPic.jpg

I want to thank the promoter Jason and his help, including his wife Celeste and his brother Mike and his wife that flew in from TN to help run a true old school comic show.

I also want to thank all the great collectors that showed up and helped make this one of the best one day comic books shows I ever set-up at.

And would it really be an old school comic book show without Mike Carbonaro?

OSCS_CARBO.thumb.jpg.8f185226d3939cacbcde6f910e2ec823.jpg

I wasn't able to attend but I heard from someone who was in attendance that the turnout was gangbusters. Can anyone here confirm? I also heard (negatively so) that the venue was incredibly cold. 

I'm wishing now that I could have gone.

1 minute ago, Jerkfro said:

I wasn't able to attend but I heard from someone who was in attendance that the turnout was gangbusters. Can anyone here confirm? I also heard (negatively so) that the venue was incredibly cold. 

I'm wishing now that I could have gone.

set-up day was cold but show day was perfect, Attendance was strong all day long and most attendees stayed around all day.

I wore a light jacket; the line getting in took about 20 mins. Kept it on inside and was comfortable all day; I left about 2:00.

I didn’t buy much, not flush with mad money at the moment, but there were tons of great books. There were two copies of TOS #1 and TTA #1 in the room; Ted has his usual great wall display and Terry’s had tons of HTF books packed into a small area. I was surprised to see Filter set up (with typical fancy Filter books). Dave and Adam's were there, as was the legendary Jim Payette along with smaller local sellers. I’d like to see a show like this quarterly or bi-annually.