• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella 1, Warren Key and Classic Frazetta Cover
3 3

7 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I'm selling one book today, still raising money to keep the business going.  Usual rules apply:  No HoS or probation buyers, payment via PayPal, shipping via USPS priority for $11 in the Continental US, returns accepted within 14 days, first :takeit:in the thread wins.  I'm looking to pay a few bills tomorrow so if you can purchase and make payment today, I'll give another 5% off.

Thanks for looking!

Vampirella 1, Very pretty and glossy copy with excellent eye appeal.  I'm grading it a 7.0, although others might grade higher.  This is one of my all time favorite covers and a great work by Frank Frazetta at the peak of his work.  In many ways, it's a better copy than the CGC 7.5 that Terry's Comics sold on BIN for $500.  Price: $470 SOLD!

Vampirella 1_Front_S.jpg

Vampirella 1_Back_S.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling

38 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Here's my kudos thread if anyone is unfamiliar with buying from me.

I also purchased an expensive book from Randall and he is good guy to deal with for sure...

33 minutes ago, piper said:

Nice looking copy!

Thanks, piper!  Yes, it's one of the nicer copies that I've owned.

Update:  If anyone is interested in buying and paying today, I'll do $400 plus shipping.  Offer expires at end of day.  Feel free to message questions or comments.

38 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Thanks, piper!  Yes, it's one of the nicer copies that I've owned.

Update:  If anyone is interested in buying and paying today, I'll do $400 plus shipping.  Offer expires at end of day.  Feel free to message questions or comments.

ill take