WTB: New Mutants (NM) 99, 100 and Annual 6

3 posts in this topic

Avi   
  • 224 posts

Looking for CGC 9.8 copies of NM 99, 100 and Annual 6

Please message me with pricing. Thanks!

Images below for reference.

New Mutants #99 (Mar 1991, Marvel Comics) 1st Feral & Shatterstar Rob LiefeldNew Mutants 1991 #100 Very Fine/Near MintNEW MUTANTS ANNUAL #6

Edited by Avi

raybowles   
  • 594 posts
6 hours ago, Avi said:

bump

What are you paying for #99 and #100 in CGC 9.8 blue universal condition?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Welcome! Sign up and jump in!

Membership and use of the boards is FREE! The knowledge available on these boards about comic collecting is an amazing resource for less experienced collectors. It's also a great place to talk about expert comic collecting topics with other experienced collectors. We hope that you find what you came looking for here, but more than that, we hope you find your new comic collecting home.

Don't let the friendly banter and close knit community put you off. You're only a few posts from being part of the gang!

After you sign up, introduce yourself! We'd love to know more about your collecting.

• Upcoming Events

• 24 February 2018 10:00 PM Until 25 February 2018 11:00 PM
      February 23-24: Warren, MI at the Macomb Community College!
      This is a GREAT show that I have attended for years.  It is a top 3 show in the state of Michigan and while certainly not as big as Motor City, it has more of an "old school" feel with a higher percentage of Comic Vendors.  This will be my first time selling at it, and I know @catrick339 and @Nick's Comics will both also be setup there too.  I have done a lot of business with both guys over the years so please check out their booths as well, great books, great prices, and slightly above average Hawaiian shirts (catrick only).
      Jim Steranko, Arvell Jones, Keith Pollard and many more comic book and pop culture creators and celebrities will be in attendance. 
      @Rich_Henn will be onsite as well for signatures.
      There are deals to be had at this show, hope some boardies can attend.  
      Show Web Site:
      http://www.greatlakescomiccon.org/
    • 25 February 2018 07:00 PM Until 26 February 2018 01:30 AM
      Expanded 13th giant-sized 3 hall comic and toy convention at Croatian Cultural Center in Vancouver, BC, Canada. 170 sold out vendor's tables full of pop culture and family fun. Admission is $8, kids under 13 FREE. Over 14,400 square feet, FREE parking, 11 minute walk from Commercial at Broadway skytrain station. Top door prizes are 2 x $100 gift certificates. More info, photos and updates at http://www.canadiancomics.net