• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
6 6

262 posts in this topic

I'll take that Planet 64 whenever you get ready to sell it. :devil:

:x

WOW! Such a nice pick up there Rick.

EDIT: Just saw it was a pedigree! Holy!

Edited by newshane

2 minutes ago, path4play said:

????????????????

Robot Man was questioning if I had a soul because I sold my Giant Comics Editions 12. I was letting him know I do because there are books I have that I have an attachment to... sort of B|

I actually regret every book I sell of substance but the next book is right around the corner. 

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Robot Man was questioning if I had a soul because I sold my Giant Comics Editions 12. I was letting him know I do because there are books I have that I have an attachment to... sort of B|

I actually regret every book I sell of substance but the next book is right around the corner. 

'bout had a heart attach

2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

1+

On 2/8/2018 at 8:29 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

When I say I can't stop buying I mean it. Here is a sampling of just the last 2 weeks :ohnoez:

fc.jpg

IMG_9341.JPG

IMG_9417.PNG

IMG_9845.PNG

IMG_9846.PNG

IMG_9847.PNG

take all of these via pretend PM.