• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
6 6

262 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This was just the appetizer. 

There is a lot more to come. I will either be back with more between 10:30 and 11:00 tonight or 5:30 PM tomorrow.

There is a lot more to come. I will either be back with more between 10:30 and 11:00 tonight or 5:30 PM tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Approved Comics 9- 3.5- $165

This Baker has begun a steady ascent.

IMG_9791.JPG

IMG_9792.JPG

11 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Approved Comics 9- 3.5- $165

This Baker has begun a steady ascent.

IMG_9791.JPG

IMG_9792.JPG

I will take the Western Bandit Trails with the pretty girl on the Silver Horse (Baker cover I hope.)  Thanks

Edited by SLR5
word space

I seem to remember a thread a few months ago that was said to be your last big sales thread.  Yet you seem to be just as active as ever. lol

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the sales threads that you put together.  Please keep up the good work.  I just didn't expect to see threads like this from you anymore. :ohnoez:

1 minute ago, Nick's Comics said:

I seem to remember a thread a few months ago that was said to be your last big sales thread.  Yet you seem to be just as active as ever. lol

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the sales threads that you put together.  Please keep up the good work.  I just didn't expect to see threads like this from you anymore. :ohnoez:

I just cannot stop buying comics!!! What can I say? (shrug):ohnoez: