• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM F.F. #52
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Just found this in my box of drek. Book has some stress lines across the top edge and some spine stress lines. Cover and centerfold are very well attached. Very solid interior with nice paper. B.C. is clean. This worth getting slabbed?

Scan_20180207.png

black panther back cover #2.jpg

Edited by DR.X
bad scan

1 minute ago, comicquant said:

One man's drek is another man's treasure.  Looks like a solid book.  A good 7.0.  If that were in my drek I'd absolutely get it slabbed.

just kidding about the box of drek. book feels real tight in hand and solid. has really nice color the scans don't do justice. I think I'll send it out. I think its a strong 7.0. myself.

I would like to officially change my grade to a 7.5.  Really nice copy!  I went out and checked out a few 7.0's and 7.5's and yours has a lot less chatter.  Really just the spine and the top portion while some of the comps are all four sides.

Edited by comicquant

Wow, I would buy key 6.5's all day long at that looked that nice!  Go out and look at some graded books in that range and you will see this one has many more upper level attributes than vast majority of 6.5's.   It does have a fair amount of spine ticks that drop it a bit, but you have to weight the whole book overall.  I would be happy with a 7.5 but has a chance at 7.0.  I would bet money it gets at least one of those two grades.  :)