• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Midnight Comics and Cards Feedback

6 posts in this topic

I had a back and forth about a book but didn't end up buying it.  It was a 6.5 GA with a last sale in June 2015 of $1600 (Which happened to be this same book).  He was asking $2450 (Its now 08/2017) so I submitted an offer of $2200 which seemed like a fair price if you looked at nearby grades.   About 5 minutes later they declined the offer with a message stating "A 7.0 sold for over $4k in late 2016 so I relisted the book with a BIN of $3250.  Sorry".  I didn't say anything as its their right to price the book wherever they want but the entire communication seemed off.  I haven't tried to buy anything from them since but they do have some incredible books listed.  If you buy something from them let us know how it goes.

On 2/9/2018 at 1:24 AM, N e r V said:

They have books on eBay and comic link. Does anyone know if they have a store or phone number to make any offers off of eBay and comic link. Ebay fees are around 10% so they should be willing to knock that much off.

:bump:

Anyone know if they are a Boardie or do direct, un-brokered sales?