• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NICK PITARRA Patreon page now up! Original art rewards!

6 posts in this topic

Heads-up to fellow collectors, my friend, artist Nick Pitarra (of Eisner-nominated THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS fame), has just started a Patreon page:

Read his description…but you can skip to the good part: He’s giving away ORIGINAL ART as rewards! For as little as $5/month! 

You cannot beat this deal. Check it out, thanks!

On 2/9/2018 at 2:37 PM, Nexus said:

Heads-up to fellow collectors, my friend, artist Nick Pitarra (of Eisner-nominated THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS fame), has just started a Patreon page:

Read his description…but you can skip to the good part: He’s giving away ORIGINAL ART as rewards! For as little as $5/month! 

Sad I missed the $50 tier, but I'll check out the others. Nick's a great artist, pretty cool that he's offering instruction along with the usual rewards to those that can benefit from that sort of thing.

Not sure what happened, but the tier I was most interested in contributing under suddenly had capacity left. When I originally posted in this thread, there were 0 available, so ... I dunno, maybe someone canceled? Maybe more capacity was added? Either way, worth checking back in to Nick's Patreon if whatever tier you were hoping to support under was previously out of capacity  2c

On 2/9/2018 at 1:37 PM, Nexus said:

He should rename the page "Nick Pitarra's Magical Mystery Tube"