• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need more Rare Indie key books - Small Press publishers! Any Suggestions?
5 5

106 posts in this topic

I was thinking about a couple of possible additions to your list... maybe Death Rattle 8/Xenozoic Tales 1, and Bizarre Sex 9/Steel Dragon Stories 1/Omaha 1.

Perhaps Grafik Muzik 1 (first Frank Einstein/Madman) as well?

Edited by Brock

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Philflound said:

Anyone say Best Cellars #1?

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=118751

I actually had one and sold it real cheap before I knew what it was. I thought I had a copy in my collection and sold the extra. Think I sold the only copy I had. :(

Doesn't look like the Goon to me.

4 hours ago, AGGIEZ said:

How many versions of that book are out there?!?!?

4 hours ago, AGGIEZ said:

How many versions of that book are out there?!?!?

4 total. There was the regular cover and variant. Neither are hard to find and can be had in many dollar bin boxes. The blue special preview which is in my opinion tough to find unless you go right to eBay and wait for reasonable price. The last is a special edition gold color.  that came in a box set. Again not an easy find  but eBay again.

I have attached a couple photos in the order of description for reference purpose only. Side note. I believe the blue special edition would technically be witchblade 1st appearance. But I wont argue about it either since it is a preview book. Just wanted to help

Cyblade-Shi-The-Battle-For-Independents-1-Reg.jpg

0a6cd82e8ae8c32db0ebfae1ed370f16_l.jpg

950388105ff1dba8061523168de283c9_l.jpg

12 hours ago, wolverine180 said:

4 total. There was the regular cover and variant. Neither are hard to find and can be had in many dollar bin boxes. The blue special preview which is in my opinion tough to find unless you go right to eBay and wait for reasonable price. The last is a special edition gold color.  that came in a box set. Again not an easy find  but eBay again.

I have attached a couple photos in the order of description for reference purpose only. Side note. I believe the blue special edition would technically be witchblade 1st appearance. But I wont argue about it either since it is a preview book. Just wanted to help

Cyblade-Shi-The-Battle-For-Independents-1-Reg.jpg

0a6cd82e8ae8c32db0ebfae1ed370f16_l.jpg

950388105ff1dba8061523168de283c9_l.jpg

Not to be confused with the Shi/Cyblade book (Crusade Comics). I picked this up in a dollar bin thinking it was the Cyblade/Shi book, still cool though (listed as 2nd app. of Witchblade).

2075049014_CybladeShi.jpg.cd9978108d44ad449b03112090344b1a.jpg

On May 21, 2018 at 9:36 PM, oakman29 said:

Warrior 1 - 1st V for Vendetta, and 1st Miracle Man.

I've seen some list The Daredevils Marvel UK Magazine no. 7 as the first Miracle Man. ???