• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rick and Morty

10 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, DjShipWreck said:

I  am a big fan of Rick and Morty and been buying all their comics from day one, I have ever copy and varations

I have never seen a value of a comic book jump up so fast.

I just enjoy reading them, but why is the price sky rocketing

Neither have we

9 minutes ago, DjShipWreck said:

To cut to the chase there are those here that feel the market was manipulated when it comes to this book 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

13 minutes ago, DjShipWreck said:

I just saw on ebay Rick and Morty #1 for 10k, and not even signed,,,,,It could be because they are not making that many copies

Just because the seller is asking for $10,000 doesn't mean someone will buy it for $10,000.  That's why the Make An Offer is there.

rick.thumb.jpg.7ce3798c29a16f95cb8814f389239f8b.jpg

Edited by BlowUpTheMoon

1 hour ago, DjShipWreck said:

I  am a big fan of Rick and Morty and been buying all their comics from day one, I have ever copy and varations

I have never seen a value of a comic book jump up so fast.

I just enjoy reading them, but why is the price sky rocketing

It is a popular series and has lots of fans. The jump in price may be because of shilling or other sort of riff raff trying to capitalize on the fandom. 

The fact is it is popular, but the concerning thing is, is the market stable? Time will tell! It could be a fad or as great as the waking dead books were (are?)

Nevertheless collect what you like and if the price is right you could offload. We have those hear that are such fans of TMNT or the tick that they have websites dedicated to them. If your passionate keep at it! If ever you begin to doubt check in here and hopefully you can gain some insight :foryou:

Welcome to the boards!