• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

StephenWA's kudos and feedback thread
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I am interested in purchasing The Walking Dead (TWD) comics CGC-slabbed at 9.8+. I have all of the First and Second Printings, so interested in Variants, Convention editions, Wizard World editions and similar. I also like CGC Signature Series TWD slabs in any grade.

I would especially like one of the x11 slabbed or x14 raw editions out there of TWD #116, Third Printing.

Also, I'd love to acquire a Here's Negan Preview Sketch Edition (LE25, from the LE1992 Image 25th Anniversary Blind Box).

Feel free to PM me if you have one or both of these you'd consider selling.

Regards

Stephen

Edited by StephenWA
Updated content

On 4/16/2018 at 7:15 AM, raybowles said:

Stephen just purchased thousands of dollars of CGC  comics from me.  He paid immediately and I highly recommend doing business with him.  

Sold Stephen a piece of WD OA. Stephen paid instantly, and conversed quickly. No issues at all. Thank you!

I highly recommend Stephen!!  We did a complex trade plus cash deal and it worked out great.  He shipped next day after we locked the deal and his communication throughout the process was exceptional.  Would gladly do more deals with Stephen! (thumbsu

(Edited for typo - my typing sucks :-) )

Edited by BladeTX