• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art for sale on my CAF! Jim Lee, Bianchi, Bisley, Staples, Chiodo, and more!

2 posts in this topic

Howdy all!

I have been moving art to my regular "For Sale" galleries for the past few days with some nice covers, paintings, and trading card art. Some of it is stuff I have had up already and some I have never offered for sale before. There are 2 Stormwatch covers by Scott Clark and Renato Arlem, as well as several Stormwatch pages by Arlem. There are 4 Evil Ernie covers from Joyce Chin, Stephen Segovia, and Nei Ruffino! A few nice paintings from Joe Chiodo, Mielan Zebrowski, Bo Hampton! And lastly there are several pieces of '90s Chaos trading card art and some other various pages, covers, and pinups. Lots of stuff for all budgets!

I also set up a special temporary gallery where I have made available 4 pieces from my "Permanent Collection" for a limited time to try to raise a large sum quickly. These include 3 paintings off my walls by Simone Bianchi (Thor cover painting), Simon Bisley (She Hulk painting), Greg Staples (Mars Attacks painting) as well as a stunning pencil and ink swimsuit pinup by Joe Phillips and Jim Lee. The paintings are all framed and matted, and will be removed from frames for shipping if sold, but matting can be kept if desired. These pieces are shown below for convenience but here's a link to the Premium Gallery direct so you can see them framed as well. 

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=168475 

I'd be happier to sell several of the smaller pieces, but will sell one or 2 of the premium pieces if the right offer comes through. ;) Everything is priced very fairly but I will accept best offers as well. Here is a link to my main CAF page, and the For Sale galleries are all in red on the upper left side.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=28210

Thanks for looking!

Dave K

09271601 copy.JPG

a0vkvZKo_0412151214131 copy.jpg

shehulk copy 2.jpg

Staples Mars Attacks Occupation painting copy.jpg

The Fairchild swimsuit pinup by Joe Phillips and Jim Lee (above) has now sold. I will leave the "Premium Art for sale" gallery open through the weekend and then deactivate it. So the 3 paintings above are still available for offers until then, and then they are off the block and back on the walls.

The remaining art for sale on my CAF will remain for sale, with no end on those being available. It's the 3 paintings left above and in the "Premium gallery" only that are available for a limited time.

Thanks to all who have inquired or bought something!