• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,619 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:
30 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

On that point, lets all send out positive vibes to our Jimmers, who has been offline for a while, and not responding to digs and prods.

Let's hope he returns from his unauthorised hibernation soon, to face disciplinary procedures. Which @lizards2 will of course administer, with his usual flair and zeal.

@porcupine48

Just tagged him on facebook. I need to get some Canadian chocolate from him anyways lol

I didn't know you swung that way....., :D

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Don't act like you don't. Just stop pretending to be anything other than what you are... A pervert who likes a good smack across the face with a fish.

Just now, The Resurrection said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Don't act like you don't. Just stop pretending to be anything other than what you are... A pervert who likes a good smack across the face with a fish.

It looks like I've got my dance card full on Friday night! :banana: 

It would also be nice if they remove Dog Like Sparky name from the Strike thread. I mean, it has been a year, and the strike krap isn't a public shame tread anymore.

Maybe that would help in modernization of the "new" boards.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

It would also be nice if they remove Dog Like Sparky name from the Strike thread. I mean, it has been a year, and the strike krap isn't a public shame tread anymore.

That guy was a real Richard....., :p

2 minutes ago, creaturefan95 said:
55 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Only the ones where you're clothed liz.

I hope you're happy! :cry: 

5a81db8cb98d8_Sorryyoucannotaddanymorereactionstoday.thumb.jpg.c2491c2bd1a7f6f4b14b69c23cd8d260.jpg

I have the same problem.  I liked too much today, and now I have hairy palms.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

What I really mean is the whole thread should be trashed. It is stoobid. The only worth it has now is to show ccgmod1 had a lot of fun between Oct. and Feb. 2017. 

It is just that the Dog Like Sparky name just sits there, and sits there, and sits there, and.....wasted space. irritating. It gets in your head.

# BAN THE STRIKE RECORD THREAD AND SAVE SPACE ON THE BOARDS! ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA!!!!rantrant

3 minutes ago, creaturefan95 said:
7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Who is this Richard that you guys keep mentioning ??? 

Shush - he'll come back from dinner.

15 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

You have not witnessed the true Friday threads.

With Squidmo animated .gifs, random Stu and Bug participation, memes, pernts, hitting the notify button on yourself, meltdowns, set-ups, conspiracies, pressing, wife-stealing, scam-busting, special needs salesmen, Diggler's hottie file, homoeroticism, cults of personality, Fleeanimation, Strawberry Shortcake thread bumping, how-to diagrams, balloon animals and high hilarity.

2 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

With Squidmo animated .gifs, random Stu and Bug participation, memes, pernts, hitting the notify button on yourself, meltdowns, set-ups, conspiracies, pressing, wife-stealing, scam-busting, special needs salesmen, Diggler's hottie file, homoeroticism, cults of personality, Fleeanimation, Strawberry Shortcake thread bumping, how-to diagrams, balloon animals and high hilarity.

Yes to all of this, add in 20 members drinking too much.

22 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

And the strike was on his flippin birthday!

18 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Agreed. A real cretin. 

14 minutes ago, creaturefan95 said:

Who is this Richard that you guys keep mentioning ??? 

A cretin.

12 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

What I really mean is the whole thread should be trashed. It is stoobid. The only worth it has now is to show ccgmod1 had a lot of fun between Oct. and Feb. 2017. 

It is just that the Dog Like Sparky name just sits there, and sits there, and sits there, and.....wasted space. irritating. It gets in your head.

# BAN THE STRIKE RECORD THREAD AND SAVE SPACE ON THE BOARDS! ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA!!!!rantrant

One of the easy 20 cosmetic changes I'd propose, yes. 

10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Shush - he'll come back from dinner.

Oh, it was nice liz. Meat, cheese, ketchup. Lovely:cloud9:

5 hours ago, The Resurrection said:

The truth is that this has become nothing more than  a business venture for more than 50% of the members and if they aren't making money off you, than what good are you? It has been evident by the trends in the FS forums for the past 7 years. So many of the "members" are just leeches.

And then there are members like me who just like to chat with fellow collectors, whack the hornets nest, and have actual conversations. Oh and make jokes about @lizards2 and @porcupine48

fu youooz punk. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

:baiting: