• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,619 posts in this topic

One thing that comes to my mind, about not posting much, is by the time I read through all the other smart boardies, input and comments, takes, etc,

THE TOPIC HAS BEEN PRETTY MUCH COVERED, AND ANY THOUGHTS I HAD HAVE BEEN POSTED ALREADY, BY AT LEAST 10-  DIFFERANT BOARDIES,

as such, I have nothing new to add, at least that the way I feel, about 99% of the time,

:taptaptap: 

1 hour ago, Bunky Brian said:

One thing that comes to my mind, about not posting much, is by the time I read through all the other smart boardies, input and comments, takes, etc,

THE TOPIC HAS BEEN PRETTY MUCH COVERED, AND ANY THOUGHTS I HAD HAVE BEEN POSTED ALREADY, BY AT LEAST 10-  DIFFERANT BOARDIES,

as such, I have nothing new to add, at least that the way I feel, about 99% of the time,

start a water cooler thread about insurance

7 hours ago, The Resurrection said:

East Coast Hardcore Website. It was all crazy hardcore kids from the 90-00s scene, people regularly got jumped at shows.

Haha, the hardcore scene was so much softer here in Atlanta. We would hear tales from up north about how a band would order a beatdown on some dude for lighting up a cigarette at a show, but nothing like that ever happened here. Just a bunch of cupcakes with black X's on their hands trying to find a legit vegan burrito place. You guys were definitely on another level.

1 minute ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Haha, the hardcore scene was so much softer here in Atlanta. We would hear tales from up north about how a band would order a beatdown on some dude for lighting up a cigarette at a show, but nothing like that ever happened here. Just a bunch of cupcakes with black X's on their hands trying to find a legit vegan burrito place. You guys were definitely on another level.

Must be the cold weather.I've seen some crazy violence at punk/HC shows here in Ottawa or Montreal/TO.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Well after 645 posts I'm realizing this board is'nt as dead as I thought.

Get busy, buddy.  You can do better than that.  Your not going to get far in your career with a line like, "Almost killed 26 vermin this week!"

1 hour ago, paperheart said:
2 hours ago, Bunky Brian said:

start a water cooler thread about insurance

Does insurance ever work out?  I mean except for the golfin', resort dwellin' insurance salesman? (shrug)

47 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
50 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Must be the cold weather.I've seen some crazy violence at punk/HC shows here in Ottawa or Montreal/TO.

Enough of your frigid sexual fantasies, perv :baiting: I'll give it you..., nice and warm...,

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Get busy, buddy.  You can do better than that.  Your not going to get far in your career with a line like, "Almost killed 26 vermin this week!"

:applause: I caught a skunk today, and I thought of you. :roflmao:

Just now, oakman29 said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:applause: I caught a skunk today, and I thought of you. :roflmao:

Man..., I drove to Klamath Falls yesterday, and there were several Boone and Crockett sized ones dead on the road..., with no smell.  I did not think of you, however. :S

Just now, oakman29 said:

Hopefully you dont think Im bullying you. Hard to tell these days, worrying how fragile some get around here.

I'm snowflakin' in a death-spiral right now...., 

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm snowflakin' in a death-spiral right now...., 

bwwwahahaha!  :roflmao:

Really you are one of the coolest cats here, dont let anyone know I said that.

It might ruin my rep .:fear:

I'm glad to hear we are on for the Friday night quimby...., :baiting:  Maybe we can kill some stuff..., before, during and after.

We got a end of April ground squirrel shoot coming up in Crane - annual family activity.   It's all family, but I think you'd fit in well.

Pervert.