• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,619 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Senormac said:

Well, that's it.  I have many other photos captured from these boards, but the above are all the people ones I have.  Hope y'all enjoyed this trip down memory lane, at least MY time here memory lane.   It's all about the people.  They come and go.  They pass through.  They stay for awhile, then life takes them on to something else. Myself included. 

The dealers are the constant.  They are the ones who need to engage.  They are the ones who need to set the example for FUN, CREATIVITY and ENERGY in this place.  If you want new blood, then you need to show the new blood a good time.  I actually think they should get together and HIRE...... yea, hire for money..... FLEE to drop in occasionally and dazzle everyone with his talents.  

Thirdgreenham is the one guy I see at the forefront of most of the "engage the public" stuff around here.  Contests etc.   He gets it.  He seems to understand.   I hope you new comic collectors will seek him out first with your want list's.  He really does put in the time here and deserves your attention.

Obviously I am only one guy, and the photos I have shared are from my 10 years in this place.  I'm sure there are lots .....LOTS of other photos that could be added to this thread and I hope that y'all would not be timid to do that.  

See ya in November.  I have some free time during the Christmas season and will be sure to drop in for the raffle etc.  

And that is my FDQ exit :)   :foryou:  :acclaim: :hi:

Mike I'm all out of likes so all I can do is this (worship) you're mighty awesome 

6 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
13 hours ago, DR.X said:
13 hours ago, Senormac said:

5a8f6fd162111_dicexbar.jpg.d0573aaf6a8dcf63b6c548a0b75c5272.jpg

that pic made my night. I'm still sitting there by myself drinking. lol

I think I made that image.

Dang. That's disappointing. My image of The Doctor is ruined now. :sorry:

11 hours ago, oakman29 said:
11 hours ago, DR.X said:

this thread has been lots of fun. so anyone ever hear from Tmoore? He was a good guy around here.

He pops in every now and then.

Yeah, I could have sworn he dropped by the FF thread in Silver recently.

1 hour ago, Pontoon said:
1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
14 hours ago, DR.X said:
14 hours ago, Senormac said:

5a8f6fd162111_dicexbar.jpg.d0573aaf6a8dcf63b6c548a0b75c5272.jpg

that pic made my night. I'm still sitting there by myself drinking. lol

I think I made that image.

Dang. That's disappointing. My image of The Doctor is ruined now. :sorry:

I think this is one of those images where random people just kept adding images to it.   I think I put Moe Szyslak behind the bar.

latest?cb=20141128175110