• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,619 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Spot on Ken. Gorgo's packaging rocks.

Konga's a different kettle of fish completely though. His packages always have bits of banana in them. Terrible service. 

Konga's okay while he's calm, but he isn't one of the more knowledgeable boardies, and, when he starts losing in some debate about comic books, he has a tendency to start getting extremely frustrated and compensating for his ignorance by flinging his waste around the room.  At one San Diego Comicon, an entire section of the exhibition hall had to be cordoned off, and a fully-protected Hazmat team sent in for clean-up.  I personally wouldn't buy books from him, being condition-conscious and concerned about him having a bad day while he's processing my order.

Edited by Ken Aldred

21 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Konga's okay while he's calm, but he isn't one of the more knowledgeable boardies, and, when he starts losing in some debate about comic books, he has a tendency to start getting extremely frustrated and compensating for his ignorance by flinging his waste around the room.  At one San Diego Comicon, an entire section of the exhibition hall had to be cordoned off, and a fully-protected Hazmat team sent in for clean-up.  I personally wouldn't buy books from him, being condition-conscious and concerned about him having a bad day while he's processing my order.

Is Konga ever calm though Ken? I mean, you only have to start singing "everybody Kon-gah, everybody Kon-gah" and off he goes like a 100 ton mad ape flinging his poo everywhere with Gay Abandon. Unless Gay's off somewhere else of course.

I mean, look at him Ken:

ko.PNG.596939d3b93d30d330cf7f4808b13bec.PNG

Would you ever call that calm?

The only time I ever saw Konga calm was when Oor Wullie sang him a lullaby. I always thought that was good of Wullie, as his time is precious - don't forget, he's not only oor Wullie, and your Wullie, but he's also abody's Wullie.

It must be hard for him.

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

Is Konga ever calm though Ken? I mean, you only have to start singing "everybody Kon-gah, everybody Kon-gah" and off he goes like a 100 ton mad ape flinging his poo everywhere with Gay Abandon. Unless Gay's off somewhere else of course.

I mean, look at him Ken:

ko.PNG.596939d3b93d30d330cf7f4808b13bec.PNG

Would you ever call that calm?

The only time I ever saw Konga calm was when Oor Wullie sang him a lullaby. I always thought that was good of Wullie, as his time is precious - don't forget, he's not only oor Wullie, and your Wullie, but he's also abody's Wullie.

It must be hard for him.

Now of course Ken, that post above would have had a picture of Oor Wullie in it, but when I went to add it I got this:

pr.thumb.PNG.6bd1c51aaff7a402acda13cd044dedcd.PNG

So I couldn't post this:

w.jpg.ef7bf551704491c750595434a9a07803.jpg

Probably because of this:

up.thumb.PNG.0a8a0d459fa43e5f5fcccc6f2ebee5ec.PNG

Remind me Ken, did Arch lock the 'I hate the new boards' thread? I can't remember hm

11 hours ago, DR.X said:

gumby.jpg

There is something not quite psychologically decipherable about that particular choice of and arrangement of items....yet. I will continue to study the picture.

A preliminary observation is the absence of a male appendage in both figures, and both figures in contact with the DC button via their feet. A high probability of gender identity crisis coupled with a desire to explore a foot fetish fantasy by both figures is possible. Note the absence of an AC/DC button. The clippers may be an internal fixation with a castration fantasy, in support of acting out an emerging foot fantasy.

3 hours ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

There is something not quite psychologically decipherable about that particular choice of and arrangement of items....yet. I will continue to study the picture.

A preliminary observation is the absence of a male appendage in both figures, and both figures in contact with the DC button via their feet. A high probability of gender identity crisis coupled with a desire to explore a foot fetish fantasy by both figures is possible. Note the absence of an AC/DC button. The clippers may be an internal fixation with a castration fantasy, in support of acting out an emerging foot fantasy.

I may toss in another clue later............................................... just maybe?

3 hours ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:
15 hours ago, DR.X said:

gumby.jpg

That's a very DICEY statement to make?

30 minutes ago, tv horror said:
4 hours ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:
16 hours ago, DR.X said:

gumby.jpg

That's a very DICEY statement to make?

The yellow,  red and black cubes reminded me of the old wooden RISK pieces.  Are you planning to take over the world ? 

On the 5th ? 

1 minute ago, Senormac said:

The yellow,  red and black cubes reminded me of the old wooden RISK pieces.  Are you planning to take over the world ? 

On the 5th ? 

You'll find out on the 6th.