• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,619 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, tv horror said:
2 hours ago, namisgr said:

They're not bears.

Yes I know, but they are referred to as Kolwa bears but that image you picked was very cute AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW<3 

Image result for koala bears with fangs

22 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
26 minutes ago, tv horror said:
2 hours ago, namisgr said:

They're not bears.

Yes I know, but they are referred to as Kolwa bears but that image you picked was very cute AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW<3 

5ab1a4d41be07_zzkoalas.thumb.jpg.e77d73002d580918518b54a812f6217b.jpg

Edited by Senormac

1 minute ago, tv horror said:

No, As I live in Ireland and can trace my lineage back to the high Kings times the only deadly creature we have are dogs or a rabid animal, no bears wolves snakes deadly insects nothing that's one good thing about living here.   

Are there Irish comics ?   Or do you read stuff like 2000 AD JUDGE DREDD? Just curious how you got into comics 

3 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Are there Irish comics ?

We have comics galore only they tend to be in stand up Ta dum!

I started reading comics at 5, in fact I remember being able to understand the words for the very first time and  I was so disappointed it was the art that appealed to me and still does to this day. Even as the Troubles were going on  I was not allowed to leave the house and my big sister would buy me comics and comic colouring books just to keep me in from going out to play, it was a dangerous time then. I had all the British reprints and loved Spider-man and Batman the most. As for U.S comics they were rare and hard to get so that was a treat when I found a copy however I never kept them until the nineties when I started to collect Tomb of Dracula Werewolf by night and the Monster of Frankenstein plus the love of my life Spidey, I've only three more to get for a complete set AF15 (a dream) issues 1, 2 and I'll die happy. Thanks for asking.:)  

1 hour ago, tv horror said:
2 hours ago, Senormac said:

Are there Irish comics ?

We have comics galore only they tend to be in stand up Ta dum!

I started reading comics at 5, in fact I remember being able to understand the words for the very first time and  I was so disappointed it was the art that appealed to me and still does to this day. Even as the Troubles were going on  I was not allowed to leave the house and my big sister would buy me comics and comic colouring books just to keep me in from going out to play, it was a dangerous time then. I had all the British reprints and loved Spider-man and Batman the most. As for U.S comics they were rare and hard to get so that was a treat when I found a copy however I never kept them until the nineties when I started to collect Tomb of Dracula Werewolf by night and the Monster of Frankenstein plus the love of my life Spidey, I've only three more to get for a complete set AF15 (a dream) issues 1, 2 and I'll die happy. Thanks for asking.:)  

Cool !  Excellent !!  Thx tv horror !!  Always interesting to hear about comic fans experiences from across the pond.   

17 minutes ago, Senormac said:

ok.... back to our regularly scheduled shenanigans.....   

5ab1d0970726c_zzkoalas2.jpg.0e7e4f995b4394cd6cf73ea253c973ba.jpg

So that's a Drop bear, thanks for the tip creaturefan April 1st is coming soon.:)

I thought a DROP bear was one filled with stolen money like a drug mule.:)

7 hours ago, lizards2 said:

They can also carry Chlamydia.

What a cute little marsupial.