• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,619 posts in this topic

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

Yes, I noticed that, and it is annoying having to scroll down and down and down past all the B&W stuff to get to the good ones.

I prefer clicking on and seeing the old good stuff all lined up for me.

I also worry what Kav is going to do now.:cry:

I also don't like that if you scroll down and down and down to the old good stuff and use one, the one you used is then placed above all the B&W stuff, so that now all the good stuff is either at the top or the bottom.:mad:

Ah, that must be part of the new version that was released. I'll see how configurable that is.

In the meantime though - try the emoji search!  For example, type banana in the search bar in the emoji pop up.

:banana:

Oh boy, more smilies and in black and white? What is this 1950s TV? That will make the board a powerhouse again, just like the like feature did. Huzzah!

Edited by Jerkfro

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

Oh boy, more smilies and in black and white? What is this 1950s TV? That will make the board a powerhouse again, just like the like feature did. Huzzah!

I have configured that out of existence. :cool:

BUT the search bar is still really cool.

7 minutes ago, Architecht said:

Ah, that must be part of the new version that was released. I'll see how configurable that is.

In the meantime though - try the emoji search!  For example, type banana in the search bar in the emoji pop up.

:banana:

Thank you. It is aglich that can be lived with. BTW, can we keep the hula hoop girl?:angel:

9 minutes ago, Architecht said:
15 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

+ 1

17 minutes ago, Architecht said:

Hey Arch? it would still be nice if we could type them in :shy: lol I bothered to learn them an all :) 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hey Arch? it would still be nice if we could type them in :shy:lol I bothered to learn them an all :)

:)

:(

:shy:

:shy: test

typing them in works for me... :shy: 

What browser / device are you using where it doesn't work?

9 minutes ago, Architecht said:

:)

:(

:shy:

:shy: test

typing them in works for me... :shy: 

What browser / device are you using where it doesn't work?

It didn't earlier.... :shy: it does now (thumbsu I didn't want to over do it and bother you too much to tell you thanks again... meh 

BUT while your here 

:martini: and in other threads, it would when I'd go and look at it later. I tagged you in other threads also, where when highlighting and quoting multiple quotes all together I had to copy and paste. BUT then I right clicked and the "quote this" was over by the like button of the "highlighted" post, long story, but seems to work now. 

I also like when your typing it that it gives suggestions :foryou: the only thing is if when you started typing it and you get the suggestion of what you want and it IS the one you want hitting enter to automatically make it appear would be cool. Like when you search in google :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/9/2018 at 8:44 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

new emoji's? ? what do you guy's think? and that took a long time to load, just fyi :) 

We need access to one of those emoji libraries that offer like 3,000 emojis and has an "emoji maker" where you can create your own.

39 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

*hic* have no fear,  Mysty and Slaughty and Jerky and Zoomy are ALL here, here hehehe

20180514_220449.jpg

I approve of this message.

lizard rocking chair animated GIF

1 hour ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

I think you continue to try too hard.

Edited by lizards2