• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hope Summers - Hype or the Real thing? Deadpool2?
1 1

26 posts in this topic

I've just almost finished re-reading Messiah Complex HC, and am still not sure I know what the hell is going on in this story. LOL.  On a side note, I did scoop up many copies of #205, though, it is just a cameo splash page at the very end isn't it?  i think I was looking to buy another book besides #205 in some quantity, as I thought it was the better book in the long run.  Problem is I can't remember which it is.  Her 1st full app. as a child I presume.

On 15/02/2018 at 3:48 AM, speedcake said:

A time travelling, dimension raveling, spaghetti plotting X-Men story decades in the running is convoluted?  Say it ain't so  :(

I love my X-Men, but ya good grief at this plot pretzeling.  I also have an X-Men 205 that I reckon I'll sell now. snort

It's criminal what this storyline did to Bishop. Just terrible. Thank gods it seems to have been subtly retconned for the most part. A bit of a 'we don't talk about that in these here parts', and all the physical damage was undone too. 

7 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

It's criminal what this storyline did to Bishop. Just terrible. Thank gods it seems to have been subtly retconned for the most part. A bit of a 'we don't talk about that in these here parts', and all the physical damage was undone too. 

yeah, he killed the whole planet except for North America. Way to go Bishop!